UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I need help. What is Ken Pavia's UFC record.

2/6/09 1:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mad Xyientist
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to be sad when this thread gets deleted after it gets good.
2/6/09 1:55 AM
KenP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAagents.com, Sports Agent
lol... when facts start to ruin your threads make another one...

So you throw unfounded accusations at me and now you talk smack about all my clients at the gym you train at too.  Sounds like fun sparing sessions in your future...
2/6/09 1:59 AM
DALEHARTT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
DALEHARTT - 

obviously Ken Pavia doesn’t have the nutz to look at a fighter, little alone be one.  But the UG has to constantly listen to how great he is.  I for one know firsthand he is a lying, cheating, stealing, piece of crap.  To be fair though he prides himself on how great he is as a agent getting guys opportunities.  So I'm hoping somebody smarter than myself will figure out exactly what his guys record is in the UFC.  The only winner I can think of is Martin Kampmann, who is a great guy and fantastic fighter.  Please help UG. 

Edited for spelling

"I for one know firsthand he is a lying, cheating, stealing, piece of crap. "

Then, with all due repsect, shouldn't you be concentrating on proving your accusation(s) instead of soliciting the board for their "facts" and more "dirt?" This will simply be another nasty thread just like the other few hundred in the archives about him. Just saying...

Cindy
Normally I would agree with you Cindy but its turns into a he said she said and it wouldn't be good for Kenneths buisness model to go for the truth.  So in turn I'm proving a point that is definitive.  Although he'll proably not admit to getting guys fed in the UFC that he did.  Sometimes I think he belives his own lies.....

2/6/09 1:59 AM
macman1000

ken, for being a douche your punishment is to spend 3 days with TRAINJUDO so he can Judo throw your ass a thousand times and then EAT you Hannibal style. you up for it?
2/6/09 2:00 AM
KenP

Edited: 02/06/09 2:01 AM
For what it is worth in 2009 my guys are 3-1 in the UFC and the loss was a split decision fight of the night. 

We are 7-1 overall including a belt win and 3 highlight reel KOs outside the UFC.  

Thanks for bringing this to light.  
2/6/09 2:01 AM
DALEHARTT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KenP - lol... when facts start to ruin your threads make another one...

So you throw unfounded accusations at me and now you talk smack about all my clients at the gym you train at too.  Sounds like fun sparing sessions in your future...

actually the quailty of your fighters is what makes you suck that much worse.  It pains me the quailty fighters ruined by you. 
2/6/09 2:01 AM
DALEHARTT

No matter how good a fighter everybody has their bad matchup.  You seem to find them for your clients and I belive your record will show that.
2/6/09 2:03 AM
ChicagoTom
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KenP - For what it is worth in 2009 my guys are 3-1 in the UFC and the loss was a split decision fight of the night. 

We are 7-1 overall including a belt win and 3 highlight reel KOs outside the UFC.  

Thanks for bringing this to light.  
What was your record for 2008. Of course 2009 sounds great since it's only a month and a couple days in. I would love to hear how 08 was.

2/6/09 2:04 AM
KenP

Shannon Gurgety and Cory Hill... sorry I threw you to the wolves but the ring girls were unavailable to fight. 

2/6/09 2:07 AM
mmasupporter

dirty curty says ken is a fag..hahahahlol.just thought i throw that in.ken inside joke =) if you dont know what im talking about go to www.mmahawaii.com go to forums and search ken pavia vs. dirty curty. some good shit there
2/6/09 2:12 AM
mmasupporter

http://www.mmahawaii.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,115/func,view/id,12553/catid,2/limit,12/limitstart,0/

this is a classic thread. hope you have couple days to read it. its all worth it
2/6/09 2:13 AM
mmasupporter

Edited: 02/06/09 2:28 AM
2/6/09 2:15 AM
DALEHARTT

mmasupporter - http://www.mmahawaii.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,115/func,view/id,12553/catid,2/limit,12/limitstart,0/

this is a classic thread. hope you have couple days to read it. its all worth it

Since leaving Ken, I have learned the value of a good manager.  Its MUCH easier to train when your bills are paid and you know you have someone you can trust.  Not to mention find you good match-ups and build your career in a meaningfull way instead throwing you to the wolves and bleeding you dry. 
2/6/09 2:16 AM
macman1000

Edited: 02/06/09 2:24 AM
 ttt

2/6/09 2:17 AM
mmasupporter

DALEHARTT - 
mmasupporter - http://www.mmahawaii.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,115/func,view/id,12553/catid,2/limit,12/limitstart,0/

Since leaving Ken, I have learned the value of a good manager.  Its MUCH easier to train when your bills are paid and you know you have someone you can trust.  Not to mention find you good match-ups and build your career in a meaningfull way instead throwing you to the wolves and bleeding you dry. 

cut and paste the link that i put and youll find it very entertaining.
2/6/09 2:18 AM
DALEHARTT

KenP - 

Shannon Gurgety and Cory Hill... sorry I threw you to the wolves but the ring girls were unavailable to fight. 

I lost to Shannon, who I think is a tough guy.  I made some horrible mistakes and had a bad fight.  I've made corrections.  I asked the UFC for Corey Hill you tard.  Evidently they liked the idea and fed it to you.  Which is a fight I won by the way.  No the way I would have liked but I did win.  Now that I talk to Joe Silva on my own I've really learned your worth.  NOTHING!  Its much better dealing with the UFC then you. 

2/6/09 2:18 AM
mmasupporter

Edited: 02/06/09 2:28 AM
2/6/09 2:22 AM
Mad Xyientist
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

middlemen are people too!
2/6/09 2:24 AM
goeb
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha...I look forward to dale's next interview on the breen show, this topic must be brought up.

When's your next fight dale?
2/6/09 2:26 AM
Mad Xyientist

Boy, some of you need to take class in rabble-rousing
2/6/09 2:27 AM
DALEHARTT

I'm shooting for June right now.  I'm recovering from a torn PCL in my knee, but am excited to fight...  I've been taking my energy out on weights and ice cream.  I think I weigh almost 190 right now.  some of it solid muscle...
2/6/09 2:28 AM
macman1000

ok so who takes the cake as worst Agent:

a) The Spazz(Pav)

b) Mark Dion
2/6/09 2:28 AM
DALEHARTT

Asked them for Germany....  would love to fight there, and I have a few friends there I could visit afterwards.  Hopefully MD isn't fighting on that card as I love having him corner me.  I heard everyword the last time.  Love Breen by the way.
2/6/09 2:30 AM
Mad Xyientist

DALEHARTT -  I'm shooting for June right now.  I'm recovering from a torn PCL in my knee, but am excited to fight...  I've been taking my energy out on weights and ice cream.  I think I weigh almost 190 right now.  some of it solid muscle...

If you're talking to the UFC, make sure you're wearing a suit (preferably without a tie), carrying at least 3 cell phones, and speaking very quickly to underscore your importance.
2/6/09 2:30 AM
ladd3434

i dont know the paz cat but dude he got you in the ufc after you had 5 pro fights- he might be a total puss but dude 5 fights> in the ufc. not bad

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.