UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brown Pride?

2/8/09 12:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
supercan
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PoundforPound - Ken Buchanan of Scotland proudly fought with his clan colors on his trunks, and entered the ring with bagpipe music. I think that's cool as hell.

Marcus Davis is proud to have Irish ancestry, and that's cool as well.

Nobody is saying that white people can't express pride to be white.

Try to read what Elias is actually saying here.

There is a difference between country/cultural pride and "color" pride. Simple as that. I'm proud to be Italian, but I wouldn't start an olive color pride group or tattoo "Olive Color Pride" on my chest.

I mean, seriously. Why don't we have people start doing shades of color pride. "High Yellow Pride", "Light Beige Pride", "Well Tanned Pride". The color thing is just ridiculous.
2/8/09 12:47 AM
Tahiti Bo
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/08/09 12:49 AM
Retired, Tahuna

Scottish clan = family/country
Irish colors = one country

Brown pride / white pride = race = politics

I don't have any "problem" with someone doing it. - do whatever you want. But personally,  I just think it is tacky to wear political slogans (esp. on tattoo).

Would be cooler to do flag, crest, or something symbolic about cultural heritage, rather than race/politics.

2/8/09 1:52 AM
Elias Cepeda
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mdrndaysamurai - 
Elias Cepeda - And hey, what's up Cliff? lol

Was going to text you (and still will) a congrats message

thanks man! married life is awesome! You doing the titan tourney?

Sure am! you?
2/8/09 2:05 AM
mdrndaysamurai
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

absolutely
2/8/09 2:36 AM
Elias Cepeda
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great! Just let me know what division you are doing so I can be sure to stay out of it bro :)
9/19/13 11:41 PM
gooddoc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt

9/19/13 11:47 PM
mdrndaysamurai
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoa can't believe this got bumped. How??? Why??? Ps- I did do the titan tourney. Not only took place but submitted everyone :-) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.