UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> crossfit trussville

2/9/09 2:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gatorgar
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody been to this place yet? I was hanging out at Tattoo Expresion the other night and saw a flyer. Website is www.crossfittrussville.com .
2/9/09 8:57 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epic FAIL
2/9/09 8:49 PM
gatorgar
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is it a fail, much less an epic fail. I asked a simple question, that is all. I noticed according to their brochure that Chris Mize was teaching a class over there and was interested in finding out if anyone had been to see what it was like.
2/9/09 9:21 PM
BlazerinTraining
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont listen to Strangle, He's just being a dick...

I havent been over there to train with them yet although I know the two guys who run the place. Both of them are local firefighters and stand up guys. One of them was a classmate of mine in rookie school and the other was one of our instructors at the school. I'd definitely check it out if I were you and tell them Matt Crump recommended you.
2/10/09 6:23 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds ghey...which is why you would need the "Matt Crump" recommendation.
2/10/09 9:48 PM
BlazerinTraining

you wish it was gay
2/12/09 11:43 PM
DJ STEWART

Yes,Chris Mize is the MMA coach at CrossFit Trussville.I dont expect anyone to respect a new MMA gym right off the bat but I guarantee it's not going to be an "epic fail".
BTW- Thanks for approving me.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.