UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Tongkat Ali for bodybuilding?

2/10/09 3:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
superdave08402
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anybody out there try Tongkat Ali and get results? Did you you gain muscle? Did it improve your sex life also?
2/12/09 2:15 PM
JoeHurley
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was interested in trying some, but couldn't find a place to order the actual root like it's been recomended.  I remember Sean Gannon singing the praises of Tongkat Ali which made me want to try it.
2/12/09 2:18 PM
TOM666

A guy I know (former NFL player) swears by the stuff and only will buy one brand. He's 44-45 and about 8% BF at 230lbs (6'3"). I've never tried it but I might be able to find the link he sent me for his preferred brand.
2/12/09 8:30 PM
NbleSavage
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NOW Foods makes a product called TestoJack that contains tongkat ali, but I don't believe it's the same potency as what you'd be looking for.
2/12/09 8:59 PM
supersaiyan

just what is this product if i may ask ? :)

ss
2/13/09 12:04 AM
Wiggy
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeez, between this and the 'stevia' thread, I sure feel behind the times not knowing what all this crap is...

Wiggy - www.workingclassfitness.com
2/13/09 10:56 AM
Diego stole my name
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

search ebay for it. There are malaysian and indonesian. It should atleast be 50:1 extract
2/13/09 8:39 PM
BzGrappla

tongkat i believe is a natural testosterone booster.

or not natural. i cant remember
2/13/09 10:55 PM
supersaiyan

thanks bro :)
2/14/09 2:55 PM
NbleSavage
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What BZGrappla said.

Can't speak to the medicinal reasons behind it, but I take 2 testoJack capsules before bed & 2 in the morning after breakfast & it seems to do good things for my energy levels.
2/14/09 4:51 PM
BzGrappla

you ever try Novedex XT (Gaspari Nutrition

or some natural test cellucor makes?

I havent, but guys ive trained with do. They say it works but they also get some acne/ backne, more hair and oily skin.

Which is why i wouldnt want to take it. Maybe when im alot older though
2/15/09 9:31 AM
NbleSavage

BZG, no never tried either of those. I'll do some research. I'm pushing 40 and short of finding a doc who is "HRT Friendly" I'm looking into the natural / OTC alternatives along these lines.

Thanks man.

Peace.

- Savage
2/16/09 8:11 AM
Wiggy
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'testoJack'?
2/16/09 11:31 AM
NbleSavage

www.thecatalog.com/2168.html 

TestoJack

2/17/09 10:13 AM
CuddleBug
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Interested in hearing more about this. Is the TestoJack the right 50:1 amount as was mentioned above? Seems a bit pricey if you need to take 4 a day though.
2/17/09 10:35 AM
Diego stole my name
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No its a standard formula. Its got like 50mg of tongkat in the pill. The 50:1 extract should be like 300mg per pill.

And most recommend like 3 pills a day to get real effects.

Tongkat is a rare plant so unfortunatly its pricey
2/27/09 8:55 PM
10mtncombat

you guys are going to take some crazy herb that you don't know what kind of short or long term side effects it will cause? maybe cancer? but alot of you guys are against roids? lol
3/20/13 5:44 PM
U4EA
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

+++ anyone else tried this stuff? I am thinking about giving it a shot.
3/20/13 7:00 PM
Adventure Runner
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wiggy -  Jeez, between this and the 'stevia' thread, I sure feel behind the times not knowing what all this crap is...

lol Just thinking the same thing. I thought it was a person when I first clicked into it.
3/21/13 10:40 AM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adventure Runner - 
Wiggy -  Jeez, between this and the 'stevia' thread, I sure feel behind the times not knowing what all this crap is...

lol Just thinking the same thing. I thought it was a person when I first clicked into it.

So did I!
3/21/13 4:56 PM
jkd_guy
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NbleSavage - BZG, no never tried either of those. I'll do some research. I'm pushing 40 and short of finding a doc who is "HRT Friendly" I'm looking into the natural / OTC alternatives along these lines.

Thanks man.

Peace.

- Savage

Im in the same boat as you.

ttt for test boosters!
3/21/13 5:21 PM
GSPsShadyHandWraps

If you cant get testosterone i suggest d-aspartic acid combined with something that takes care of estrogen

3/21/13 7:45 PM
Wiggy

Adventure Runner - 

Are you kidding? This thread is 4 years old and I *still* don't know WTF it is.
3/21/13 8:15 PM
dizz
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JamesDean57 - 
Adventure Runner - 

So did I!

I assumed it was referring to some Samoan monster when I clicked
3/21/13 10:14 PM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Testojack is really good.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.