UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Full Circle Tattoo one year Party SD

2/11/09 10:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rare
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its my shop's one year party, anyone and everyone is welcomed to join us. Drinks, Food, Music, and (baby?) chicks. So come through if you can.

2/13/09 10:45 PM
MarioB

Damn, if I'd known sooner and wasn't hittn the Detroit show, I would have went out for a couple of days. I might try for summer though..what do you think rare?

How've things been going?
2/15/09 3:55 PM
rare

sounds great mario, but please be warned, walk in's are not as plentiful as they used to be in the area, the guys here survive mostly on their estalished clientel, though im sure you can book a few appointments through the forums. hope things get better though.

things are ok, im stressing on the one year cause i need to finish a bback piece painting, i decided to do it traditional american because there were less restrictions than to do a traditonal japanese piece. im also doing so so with the actual tattooing, i get discourged cause i go from decent to shit one week, the lines are not true, much more respect to any tattoo artist that can put down a straight line.

i guess nothing worth it is easy to do, i just hope i start to show more progress. how were your early days? do you remember the shakes or nerves?
2/15/09 3:56 PM
rare

oh and no nuemas... lol the guys at the shop hate that shit.
2/22/09 10:54 PM
dcvillain
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/22/09 11:54 PM
congrats.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.