UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> PFC 13 on May 8

2/14/09 5:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Triangle
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT....
2/14/09 8:17 AM
Fight 1
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi everyone this is great Card and Im going to see for sure Thanks to Promoters to make this Happen
Giudici vs Bias? this is New Video og Giudici  see you soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWo9smebIq0
2/14/09 8:52 AM
Fight 1
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT To great Show PFC.
2/14/09 3:39 PM
TripVersion01
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/14/09 3:53 PM
Collin Reuter
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

domonique is fighting for the title now? so who is scott fighting?
2/14/09 4:03 PM
Caleb R
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great looking card. Good luck to Poppies
2/14/09 4:04 PM
Scut Farkus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great to see Godzilla in there!
2/14/09 4:12 PM
Doug Wilson
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this the best card they have had? Pretty solid and look forward to which cable provider will show this event
2/14/09 6:45 PM
promotercp

Scott's new opponent will be announced shortly..Looking forward to this show..It's gonna be outdoors again 3,500 ppl capacity.

Thanks all for your support and kind words.

TTT
2/14/09 6:52 PM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scut Farkus - Great to see Godzilla in there!

Agreed. Good for Gabe getting back in there and kicking some ass.
2/15/09 3:50 PM
Collin Reuter
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweet! this is gunna be an awsome card.
2/15/09 8:35 PM
The Triangle
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT...
2/15/09 11:10 PM
Almanac
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow what a card.. The matchmaker at the PFC is doing a wonderful job, I mean you got former UFC champ Ricco Rodriguez & former WEC champ Rhino Marshall along with IFL's tough guy John Gunderson, TUF reject Gabe Rudiger, up and comers Carlo Prater & Lavar Johnson plus crowd favorites like Warpath, Olaf and Cabbage all on one card. But the most important fight here is Marcelo mothafuckin Giudici..

Good luck May 8th Marcelo!!

PFC and HDNET should get married..
2/15/09 11:26 PM
RedCometK

NO Jeff Bedard to defend his bantam belt on this?
2/16/09 1:09 AM
ruger007
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did they just take the War Gods line up!?!?
2/16/09 1:47 AM
The Triangle

LOL WG's wish they could afford a stacked card like the one in may!!! let alone be able to treat the fighters like the PFC does they cant even put together a CSAC approved card until the day of the event LOL
2/16/09 10:43 AM
Writer2Fighter

ttt
2/16/09 12:02 PM
RedCometK

Let's get former World Shooto champ Oishi on this one!!!! He had to cancel his proposed bantam title fight vs Klarcyk in Jan due to his injury so he deserves a fight on May card!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!
2/16/09 12:03 PM
ajl416az

Pat's bringing home a belt!

GO PAC MAN
2/16/09 2:15 PM
Fight 1

Almanac - Wow what a card.. The matchmaker at the PFC is doing a wonderful job, I mean you got former UFC champ Ricco Rodriguez & former WEC champ Rhino Marshall along with IFL's tough guy John Gunderson, TUF reject Gabe Rudiger, up and comers Carlo Prater & Lavar Johnson plus crowd favorites like Warpath, Olaf and Cabbage all on one card. But the most important fight here is Marcelo mothafuckin Giudici..

Good luck May 8th Marcelo!!

PFC and HDNET should get married..
2/16/09 4:30 PM
Writer2Fighter

ttt
2/16/09 6:04 PM
LoganClark
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really nice card.
2/16/09 6:49 PM
promotercp

Umm Ruger..remember we were here before Wargods..and unlike them I do not need to send people to their shows to pass out fliers and they still can't get more than 3,000 people out and that includes comps.

That's the only thiong I don't like, that's bush league..at least ask me for permission.

When Cage Combat went to Woodward Park, which by the way is venue I was offered first to bring MMA there. I passed because of the venue, and the problems I saw with parking, ADA issues, etc etc..

But we worked together, helped each other cross promote..we have Casey Olson under contract and they wanted him and I wanted him to be able to fight in Fresno proper..so we worked it out.

I want the sport of MMA to continue to grow in the Vallley and beyond and the only way that will happen is if people get into the business of promoting for the rigth reasons and act like professionals.

People always ask me if I trhink this show will hurt us, or that show..no nothing hurts us but ourselves.

If we put on a shitty show some people will be less inclined to come back to the next one..and the same thing goes in some respect for all promotions.

Say someone attended that last WarGods show and that was the first time they ever went to watch MMA live..they may lump us all into the same basket and think that all shows are the same (Non Zuffa brands excluded)...That hurts MMA overall...

Kei: Jeff suffered an injury in his bout with Klarcyk and will be taking some time off.

Logan: Thank you bro

Fight1: We are excited for Guidici vs Bias..it's a great fight that I know the fans will love.

To all: HD Net is a great network with quality guys behind the scenes, I know our shows are TV worthy..we have had talks with HD Net, we have been on Comcast world wide, we have another network we are beginning talks with. We will not take a deal that doesn't make sense though. We put a lot into the shows and whichever network we choose to run with will be getting solid MMA content and I'm not about to
give that away for next to nothing.

Lastly to Uly: Bro why does The Project keep telling me about your sisters? j/k ;)
2/16/09 6:53 PM
Writer2Fighter

CP, bro... come on that's bad timing right there
2/16/09 7:09 PM
useless
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

promotercp - 

Lastly to Uly: Bro why does The Project keep telling me about your sisters? j/k ;)

haha jeremey is a dead man walking!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.