UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> PFC 13 on May 8

2/24/09 10:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chad savage
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/24/09 10:38 PM
chad savage
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to fight Jeff. Great fighter and a tough veteran!. Jeff, I think its a fight the fans would love to see. Lets make it happen when your healthy bro!
2/24/09 10:51 PM
The Triangle
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bro like i said before you need to come in and get a couple wins in the PFC before you get a title shot cause the rest of us have to earn it so no offense but your not really any different bro i love the enthusiasim but first get one fight kick ass then another and im sure thatll earn you a title shot..... i think any other fighter that has busted ass in PFC would agree that no one should expect title shot when they firdt come into the org.
2/24/09 11:02 PM
crowbar
742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cole has just smacked the correct out of the ballpark.
2/24/09 11:31 PM
chad savage

Edited: 02/24/09 11:38 PM
I do agree. I think you and the rest of the extremely talented division are doing a great job within the show especially for being the phenomenal veteran you are. I also think you are at the top of the division in which only validates the weight that the PFC 135 pound division holds. But hey, you cant knock a guy for trying :) especially when Jeff's 1st fight in PFC was against the champ (no offense Jeff, i know you were definitely the man for the job and did great job at that..Just simply stating my point for the push and saying that it would be an exciting fight.
2/25/09 12:21 AM
The Triangle
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel you chad jeff was a last min replacement and im sure after a good win or tow or just one VICICOUS win you could shoot to the top but the 135 lb div. is very deep at the PFC and i havent even jumped in yet ;-)
2/25/09 12:29 AM
jeff bedard
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/25/09 12:37 AM
I will be ready for Sept.25 and for whoever the PFC says, I will not ever pick my opponents and i will be ready to defend my title Chad. I am sure there are many in front of u wanting a shot.
2/25/09 2:09 AM
FightScientist

Hey Cole

We agree all the way around. Chad is always down to fight his way up from the bottom, but waiting on PFC to make the call. Bottom line is, PFC needs to put Chad in the line-up so that he can do so!

I think Chad is just ready for whatever they want to do with him. Chad is a very solid, exciting fighter who needs to be in the mix on a good show with the best 35ers. He's looking to prove himself amongst the best in the division and he deserves to be there, yet no one seems to want to fight him. We're just looking to find him some legit fights wherever, with whomever we can. No disrespect meant to anyone or any organization.

BTW, I think Chad vs Klarcyk would also be a great fight. PFC??? What say you?
2/25/09 2:43 AM
RedCometK

Cole, MMac, Shawn, Chad and Oishi are all deserving to fight for the title with their own experiences and achievments, but I really think Oishi should be the number one contender since it was Oishi who pulled out of the January title fight vs Shawn due to his injury and Jeff was picked to replace in the last minute.

Oishi can fight for the interim title vs any of those mentioned above in July since Jeff will be out until late September, then the interim champ to fight Jeff in Sep to unify.

How does that sound?

I luv all the PFC clan for always being open to ideas!!!

WAR PFC!!!
2/25/09 2:57 AM
FightScientist

Kei,

You know everyone and you know who would make good fights. You are right about Oishi. It was his shot so he is still next in line. All these guys are solid fighters, but I can only speak for Chad, and any fight in the PFC, WEC, Japan, whatever, would be welcome. He just wants good fights and good competition. He wants to work his up and eventually be the best at 35s.

135 is getting deeper and deeper for sure. That is a long road that will take some time too, so as always we appreciate any help in that regard. Perhaps with that list you named we can see some GREAT fights in PFC this year. Lets make sure PFC hears it.

keep up the good work everyone! Jeff, Heal up. Cole, its good having you back in the mix! Kei, thanks for lookin out.
2/25/09 3:17 AM
Bukake Mura
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

promotercp - 

The LW title will remain vacant until September

War Brian Cobb!

looks like robinson v prater is for the title in may, what do u mean it'll be vacant until sept?
2/25/09 3:29 AM
RedCometK

Bukake Mura - 
promotercp - 

The LW title will remain vacant until September

War Brian Cobb!

looks like robinson v prater is for the title in may, what do u mean it'll be vacant until sept?

Robinson vs Prater is a solid title fight and Brian can come back to reclaim his belt when a time comes so until then, let's enjoy more great PF light weight fights!!!

Brian was a warrior in the UFC and I am very proud of being the PFC fan who has seen Brian fight in the PFC 3 times.

The PFC has an awesome roster!!!
2/25/09 3:33 AM
RedCometK

I really really love to see Chad vs Shawn!!! Their non-stop style on feet and on the ground complements each other and that will be a FOTN material for sure!!!
2/25/09 10:04 AM
Writer2Fighter

FightScientist - Hey Cole

We agree all the way around. Chad is always down to fight his way up from the bottom, but waiting on PFC to make the call. Bottom line is, PFC needs to put Chad in the line-up so that he can do so!

I think Chad is just ready for whatever they want to do with him. Chad is a very solid, exciting fighter who needs to be in the mix on a good show with the best 35ers. He's looking to prove himself amongst the best in the division and he deserves to be there, yet no one seems to want to fight him. We're just looking to find him some legit fights wherever, with whomever we can. No disrespect meant to anyone or any organization.

BTW, I think Chad vs Klarcyk would also be a great fight. PFC??? What say you?

just email me jluchau@thepalace.net
2/25/09 10:21 AM
FightScientist

Thanks. Will do!
2/25/09 10:38 AM
promotercp

Everybody is spot on..we definitely hear..the UG has been the lifeblood of this sport in essence and that fact has never been lost on me..and by looking at my name...guess it's time to re-up my subscription ;) LOL

Peace all..
2/25/09 12:26 PM
RedCometK

this is why the PFC is great...!!!

NEVER snobby and ALWAYS open to listening to ideas to make its shows great and exciting.

No wonder why the PFC is growong its popularity and gaining international recognitions rapidly!!!
2/25/09 12:31 PM
The Mouth

PrimetimeFC / Legends of Fighting, Owner
 Real Solid Card
2/25/09 1:04 PM
chad savage

TTT for PFC
2/28/09 12:34 PM
Fight 1
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Giudici vs Bias TTT to great Show PFC May 8.
3/3/09 10:10 AM
Writer2Fighter

ttt
3/3/09 10:51 AM
Martins Denis

Hey Writer2Writer,
Marcelo Giudici is from Sao Paulo, Brazil and Prater is from Brasilia, Brazil
3/3/09 11:24 AM
Writer2Fighter

I updated the fight card.... Enjoy
3/3/09 12:47 PM
Martins Denis

Nice, post the official poster now!
3/3/09 1:35 PM
Writer2Fighter

Martins Denis - Nice, post the official poster now!

As soon as I get it, I will post it for you guys....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.