UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Can Tickling be harnessed in MMA?

1/11/12 3:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
unfilter
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

as part of an armbar:

is it me or does fedor reciprocate?  wasnt aware it was part of the sambo curriculum but its difficult to believe anything other than a tickle could be responsible for those thrashing limbs.
1/11/12 6:30 AM
xiBLacKouTix
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -

Tickle - Jitsu

Do you think anyone would ever try to tickle their opponent and use it as a strategy in MMA?

For instance when you are in the clinch, sometimes its tough to get the opponent down. You have the underhooks in but their centre of gravity is solid. What if someone were to tickle their opponent a little and then boom, go in for the takedown? It would look fruity as hell but if you are running out of options in the fight it just might work.

Or say you pull guard. The opponent is raining down punches from above and you are having trouble getting up. What if you put your knees in a rubber guard fashion, tickled and then got up in a move similar to what GSP called Hip Eyes. Where BJ uses his feet to push off the opponents knees.

Or would just the though of tickling another guy be so fruity that even though its perfectly legal (i think) it would be frowned upon by fans and sponsors?

I think im on to something. Or ive completely lost it and need to see a psychiatrist.

THE END

Full mount achieved from guard position.      
I do this against people that have me in a bad spot. Then explode out. It really does work. Phone Post
1/11/12 4:20 PM
lookoutawhale
1036 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the last 2 posts are evidence that this technique does indeed work.
9/17/12 1:00 PM
unfilter
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/17/12 2:21 PM
MMAFriedRice
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have always thought of this but then realised that if u start tickling someone, they may just retaliate by punching u in the face. Funny as hell though. Phone Post
9/17/12 2:47 PM
SlightlyStoopid
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to see this thread resurface. Phone Post
9/17/12 4:58 PM
lookoutawhale
1036 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this was a powerful thread in 1987 and its still a powerful thread to this day.

one day someone will use this move to win in the UFC and ill be here to bump it when it does.

9/30/12 12:02 PM
KlinAtizer
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt......funny shit Phone Post
9/30/12 12:06 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lolololol ttt Phone Post
1/21/13 3:56 PM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sadly, this works like a mofo on me

1/21/13 4:16 PM
Julianhj1
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My friend does this all the time and I just want to punch him when we wrestle but I don't think there is a rule Phone Post
1/21/13 4:24 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is just as funny now as it was 3 years ago!
1/21/13 4:38 PM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -

TICKLE-JISTU IN MOTION

Here is the move in motion. 2 tickles, explosive takedown and then bam!

Lmao Phone Post
1/23/13 3:09 PM
lookoutawhale

someone needs to try this in the UFC, so i can get my red belt in this.

4/26/13 9:42 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Kongo wanting to put the tickle on Big Country

5/6/13 2:59 PM
lookoutawhale

4:23

Ariel Helwani: What do you think about Roy Nelsons hair, beard and belly?

Cheick Kongo - I have friend with a similar body type.. I like that.. I like to tickle them and poke them

----

We are getting close gentlemen. A point in the world where a fighter will tickle another to get out of a submission or to get them down. 4 years after i created this thread it is soon becoming an inevitable reality.
5/6/13 3:10 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/06/13 3:12 PM
lookoutawhale - 

4:23

Ariel Helwani: What do you think about Roy Nelsons hair, beard and belly?

Cheick Kongo - I have friend with a similar body type.. I like that.. I like to tickle them and poke them

----

We are getting close gentlemen. A point in the world where a fighter will tickle another to get out of a submission or to get them down. 4 years after i created this thread it is soon becoming an inevitable reality.

Kongo was about to go into tickle beast mode but Roy quickly put and end to that before he got going. I think someone like DC can easily incorporate tickle-jitsu into this game though. He already likes to get cuddle up with people like you saw with Mir. He should really look into the clinch tickle to flinching trip.

5/6/13 3:14 PM
The Topester
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is fucking amazing! Phone Post
5/6/13 3:18 PM
lookoutawhale

Edited: 05/06/13 3:24 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - Kongo was about to go into tickle beast mode but Roy quickly put and end to that before he got going. I think someone like DC can easily incorporate tickle-jitsu into this game though. He already likes to get cuddle up with people like you saw with Mir. He should really look into the clinch tickle to flinching trip.

I want Cormier to tickle his way into a heavyweight championship. It would be an added plus if he gave me props with Joe Rogan as the Tickle-jitsu red belt sensei.

I would then award Daniel his brown belt. When i feel its time I will then show him more intricate tickle techniques i keep for the students in my tickle Dojo.

Things like wearing wool shorts that would make the opponent itchy when grappling in close range making him lose his concentration.

5/6/13 3:33 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

lookoutawhale - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - Kongo was about to go into tickle beast mode but Roy quickly put and end to that before he got going. I think someone like DC can easily incorporate tickle-jitsu into this game though. He already likes to get cuddle up with people like you saw with Mir. He should really look into the clinch tickle to flinching trip.

I want Cormier to tickle his way into a heavyweight championship. It would be an added plus if he gave me props with Joe Rogan as the Tickle-jitsu red belt sensei.

I would then award Daniel his brown belt. When i feel its time I will then show him more intricate tickle techniques i keep for the students in my tickle Dojo.

Things like wearing wool shorts that would make the opponent itchy when grappling in close range making him lose his concentration.

My only concern is Cormier being susceptible to getting tickled himself so he has to work on his tickling defense. He is known as the Black Teddy after all and teddies are quite ticklish.

5/6/13 3:37 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

I think you might have to put out an instructional on tickle defense. It is the only way you can have a complete tickle-jitsu game.

5/6/13 4:05 PM
lookoutawhale

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
lookoutawhale - 

My only concern is Cormier being susceptible to getting tickled himself so he has to work on his tickling defense. He is known as the Black Teddy after all and teddies are quite ticklish.

You bring up a solid point. Cormier looks cuddly. I sometimes have to fight myself from trying to hug the television while he fights. The only way to overcome this is through tickling visualization. If Daniel can view himself as a furry teddy bear getting tickled by a fighter or an asian model, he can defend this.

5/6/13 4:13 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

^BAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is amazing. This will defenitely help DC conquer is tickle anxiety.

5/6/13 4:17 PM
lookoutawhale

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

I think you might have to put out an instructional on tickle defense. It is the only way you can have a complete tickle-jitsu game.

im in the process of purchasing a typewriter to create the tickle-jitsu bible as we speak.

5/6/13 4:55 PM
Il Duce
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The eyebrow wiggle in illustration 8 is priceless. Truly demonstrates the potency of these techniques. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.