UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Can Tickling be harnessed in MMA?

5/6/13 5:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lookoutawhale
1035 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

^BAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is amazing. This will defenitely help DC conquer is tickle anxiety.

Let us hope Daniel can envision himself being tickled against JDS if the fight were ever to occur.

5/6/13 5:35 PM
lookoutawhale
1035 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Il Duce - The eyebrow wiggle in illustration 8 is priceless. Truly demonstrates the potency of these techniques. Phone Post 3.0

well said Duce. You can see how shocked the opponent is when the finger from hell shocks his armpit system.

http://i2.tinypic.com/7y3cp75.gif

5/6/13 6:36 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

^BAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is amazing. This will defenitely help DC conquer is tickle anxiety.

Let us hope Daniel can envision himself being tickled against JDS if the fight were ever to occur.

o.O

10/12/13 2:02 PM
mma1000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wouldn't you need to know beforehand if your opponent is ticklish?

If he wasn't ticklish, when you take the time to try and tickle instead of other standard defensive or offensive moves, wouldn't that put YOU in the disadvantaged position as he strikes back with a tried and true MMA move?

However, if he was actually really ticklish I think it could work in distracting him.
10/12/13 3:14 PM
Ben Pittsley
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about an Indian burn? Haha Phone Post
10/12/13 4:20 PM
fightsfan
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread has really tickled my fancy.

This move is up there with " the sidestep" as techniques that have been under utilized,

a lot of people will be tickled to death to hear this is legal after all.
10/12/13 4:28 PM
Fox censored my Chael screen name
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew this blonde who got fired after 1 day of working at a tickle-me-elmo factory.

She was on the convayor line and halfway through the day her boss called her in and told her she had to go.

When she asked why, they said she wasn't doing her job right. She proclaimed that she did EXACTLY what they asked of her. She said for every Elmo that came down, she put two testicles on Elmo.

Her boss said, "Really?  We asked you to give him two test tickles".

10/13/13 2:02 AM
GodSaveTheReem
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

a few weeks ago i was on top in half guard when one of the coaches tickled my ribs...i jumped so hard i was almost on the other side of the room. Tickling really does work.
10/13/13 5:19 AM
MVP131

lookoutawhale -

TICKLE-JISTU IN MOTION

Here is the move in motion. 2 tickles, explosive takedown and then bam!

Today sir.. You win the internet. Phone Post
10/13/13 6:15 AM
Biggy Big Face
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit, that's funny a fuck Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 6:18 AM
ApolloRD
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty ticklish when I'm in a playful mood but when I've got adrenaline going it wouldn't effect me I don't think. Either way classic thread Phone Post
10/13/13 7:32 AM
malryan

Getting tickled is like getting my hair pulled, its one of those things that makes me turn in to the hulk. I will always punch anyone that tries to pull my hair, tickling also. Phone Post
10/13/13 7:43 AM
Swooper
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd puke my guts out. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 8:16 AM
SJCOTTON
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Bravo sir... Bravo Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 9:02 AM
Darth Ryase
1329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao I must have missed this thread the first time around Phone Post
10/13/13 9:36 AM
Bench
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 1:37 PM
FanToFighter
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to send this out as an instructional to all my students. Looks like I'm done teaching once they see this Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 2:09 PM
unfilter
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the question is, what kind of dangers are involved if someone holds a tickle after the tap?

10/13/13 2:53 PM
fightsfan

" NO giggling" " Stop giggling ...."
YVES LAVIGNE

10/13/13 3:24 PM
pennviachoke
1115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the best threads we have here Phone Post
10/13/13 3:25 PM
bferg09

I have thought of this too Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 3:25 PM
HexRei

I haven't been back to this thread in years but I return to say, wow those are creepy fucking images.
10/13/13 6:13 PM
Sur2eaL
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao. This is pure comedy. Would probably work a majority of the time to.
I'm just amusing myself thinking of the Oregon Gangster tickle torturing The Axe Murderer in a fight. Phone Post
10/16/13 2:40 PM
lookoutawhale

unfilter - 

the question is, what kind of dangers are involved if someone holds a tickle after the tap?

im guessing sore armpits, that could lead to a possible staph infection and then potentially death..

NSAC will have to bring down the hammer if such a thing were to occur.

10/16/13 3:00 PM
MRG1
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao. Vu op whwn I get on the comp. Damn app. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.