UnderGround Forums

Hunting & Fishing Ground >> If economy collased would Goverment confiscate gun

2/18/09 1:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kanotoa
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the economy keeps heading south do you think the government would make a run on as many guns as it could grab, constitution be damned?

It already happened after Katrina.
2/18/09 1:57 PM
kanotoa
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry mods, can you move this to survival ground please.
4/13/09 5:27 PM
lordbreakdown
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if the economy collapsed hopefully the people will confiscate the government!

truthfully, I couldn't even guess what government would do.
4/13/09 6:32 PM
kanotoa

I wouldn't be surprised if the government confiscated gold... again. FDR did it in the 30's
5/26/09 2:03 AM
Mike_in_CA
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If they did I would let them have my ammo first.....
5/31/09 9:55 AM
jscorbett
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There have been rumors for years that the US government is geared up for martial law - which the president can declare. I would hope it nevers happens.

However, parrallel that to our tax situation. They certainly don't give a damn about making me pay for spending their trillions of dollars. They have no fiscal responsibility at all.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.