UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> can I get some thoughts on a shop?

2/18/09 2:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sepe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://studio13online.com/

I'm looking at several shops in my area and I found an old business card...finally checked out the website. They don't have a whole heap of stuff in their gallery but the stuff they have does look pretty good to me. I'm planning on taking a trip(about an hour and a half drive) to check out portfolios. I'm looking at Donny's color work(saw some other color stuff that was pretty nice too).

I've got another shop(the thread a bit down about Half Pint) that I've got to head up to so I can see a bit more of their work.

Any thoughts? Good, bad, indifferent?

2/18/09 2:50 PM
Yuki

come to the Detroit convention next weekend!
2/18/09 6:52 PM
rare

not bad, though what kind of work were you planning on getting? certain artist are better at things than other artist,

for instance, their japanese work is gross, but the color stuff seems alright.
2/18/09 9:31 PM
sepe

I'm looking at color bomb new school kinda stuff. I do love the way japanese work looks but it really doesn't fit me so I didn't pay much attention to theirs.

Yuki, I wish man. I had money saved up but I had to have my truck towed last week and it cost me more than I wanted to spend. I'd have been more than happy to let Mario throw down some silly shit on a leg.

if my truck hadn't taken a shit(gas tank fell out), I wanted to head up and had a friend that wanted to ride with. only a couple hour drive.

2/20/09 4:05 PM
sepe

Found out the rate is $100 an hour so a closer look at some portfolios is in order.

3/8/09 7:18 AM
sepe

Retard, I'd make stupid jokes on the OG but this thread is on the tattoo ground.

PS. If I had trouble getting laid I just do what you do, hang out at rest stops along the highway hitting on long haul truckers.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.