UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 25 Random Things About Me

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
2/19/09 1:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kirik
1747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/19/09 8:40 AM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, President

1. I am named for the Canadian Jay. If you listen to a Blue Jay, it goes “Kirik.” Canadian Jays are Gray.
2. My parents call me Tatie sometimes, because when I was little, I looked like a potato.
3. I spent the night at the Man From Uncle’s house.
4. I was beaten up by a Gorilla. It pooped on me, too. Then it ran up a tree and ripped off a middle-sized limb. And shook it. I cried.
5. Gran Torino made me cry too, butnotthatmuch.
6. The names of my three youngest sisters translate as The One Long Waited For, Absence of Strife, and Enough Girls.
7. I helped Henry Kissinger’s son David with his double leg.
8. I moved 13 times by the time I was 18.
9. My maternal grandfather invented an algebra of probable inference. His name was Dick Cox.
10. I can sing Rain, Rain Go Away in Yoruba.
11.  I have watched Enter the Dragon over 100 times; the fighting never gets bad. I watched Rocky recently. The boxing is horrible. Burgess Meredith nearly stole the movie.
12. My favorite food at four was whale blubber and blueberries. I think it is called aguduk.
13. My moms has not made aguduk for a long time, but she makes Creme Brule, which I like even better. it rules.
14. I skipped third grade, and graduated HS at 16.
15. Paternal grandfather was the captain of the Lehigh wrestling team. I have his letterman sweater.
16. My pops lives at a gold mine in Tanzania.
17. He was a founding member of the Harvard Judo Club.
18. When I turned eight he said I could choose a middle name. I chose Jaguar. He never mentioned it again.
19. My favorite book is The Little Prince.
20. I was married for ten years. Now she is married to a guy in Sri Lanka, named Denver.
21. My heroes in this sport are Dana White and the TapouT crew - they have paid fighters the most money, and did it their way. When someone pays more, I will have another hero.
22. My step mom was born Nomakhosi Margaret Rose Mntuyedwa.
23. My favorite fighter is Jeremy Horn.
24. I was in a hotel that rebels tried to blow up. I slept through it. They just broke a lot of glass.
25. I would like to see 25 random things about you on the UnderGround.  
2/19/09 1:08 AM
Chris
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Partner
Totally stolen from facebook
2/19/09 1:09 AM
Quik
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Gear, Graphic Designer
As soon as I read the title, I knew that's where it was from. And I didn't get tagged!!!!!!!!
2/19/09 1:10 AM
DueceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha...sweet sticky!
2/19/09 1:12 AM
ShadoKhan
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good Stuff, thanks for sharing

I found this kinda funny - The names of my three youngest sisters translate as The One Long Waited For, Absence of Strife, and Enough Girls

Only because I was wondering if the last sister was named by your mom or dad
2/19/09 1:14 AM
Kirik
1747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New York Times did an article on it. They said the phenomenon is popping up everywhere. Imagine 25 Random Things About Me by Mayhem Miller :-)
2/19/09 1:15 AM
Squared Circle
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
I was beaten up by a Gorilla. It pooped on me, too. Then it ran up a tree and ripped off a middle-sized limb. And shook it. I cried.

I don't see this on Sapp's record.
2/19/09 1:19 AM
Honeypot

Admari Tea, Owner
Um, Kirik?
My favorite book is The Little Prince - so don't act like its yours and all..

:)
2/19/09 1:21 AM
Honeypot

Admari Tea, Owner

2/19/09 1:26 AM
MountainMedic
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I spent the night at the Man From Uncle’s house."
which guy? napoleon solo, or illiyd kirriagan (i know, i butchered the russian guys name)-MM
2/19/09 1:28 AM
Kirik

ShadoKhan - Good Stuff, thanks for sharing

I found this kinda funny - The names of my three youngest sisters translate as The One Long Waited For, Absence of Strife, and Enough Girls

Only because I was wondering if the last sister was named by your mom or dad

Her middle name is Zanele, which is short for Izintombe Zanele (enough girls :-)
2/19/09 1:28 AM
Chris
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Partner
 little prince. ruined for me having to try to read in French and translate, which I just read a translated copy first....
2/19/09 1:30 AM
Kirik

LeeVanTeeth -  "was beaten up by a Gorilla. It pooped on me, too. Then it ran up a tree and ripped off a middle-sized limb. And shook it. I cried."

Ok I would like to hear more on this. How, where, how old were you? 

Friend of the family raised orphaned wildlife in Nigeria - lions, elephants, and at least one gorilla. It was a little kid gorilla and I was a little kid and it probably wanted to play. Is just that an 120 pound gorilla and  a 60 pound Kirik left me in the dirt.
2/19/09 1:33 AM
Kirik

MountainMedic - "I spent the night at the Man From Uncle’s house."
which guy? napoleon solo, or illiyd kirriagan (i know, i butchered the russian guys name)-MM

Robert Vaughan (Napoleon Solo). His room mate  and best friend since childhood was my pops buddy. Pops buddy could tell you your birthday; it took a while though. Couldn't get everyone, but a lot of people. They worked together at the Suicide Prevention Center in LA.
2/19/09 1:39 AM
ruptureclothing
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rupture Clothing, Founder
Squared Circle - 
Kirik - 
I was beaten up by a Gorilla. It pooped on me, too. Then it ran up a tree and ripped off a middle-sized limb. And shook it. I cried.

I don't see this on Sapp's record.

ROFL
2/19/09 1:41 AM
PembrokePinesVillain

how many different countries have u lived in?
2/19/09 1:43 AM
SomethingFunny

you have to write a book about your life. that or at least write a collection of all your best ridiculous stories.
2/19/09 1:46 AM
PembrokePinesVillain

stop wearing socks when u ref too....its disturbing
2/19/09 1:50 AM
Kirik

PembrokePinesVillain - how many different countries have u lived in?

I am not sure about lived. Maybe six?

I got SO MUCH guff for the goofy socks that I went to Marshall's and bought a bunch of ankle socks, like normal people wear :-)
2/19/09 1:51 AM
MountainMedic
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

25 Random Medic Facts (NOT to be confused with random medical facts, those are different & even more random)
1. My middle name is a secret, but I was named after a poet that allegedly exists
2. I lived on a commune until I was 5
3. Erkle spent an entire ski season trying to talk me into giving him my sweater
4. I am dyslexic
5. AND a highschool dropout who lied his way into college at 24 and graduated early while maintaining a 4.0gpa (until I took statistics, that is)
6. My dad is the guitar player on a lot of the songs you hear on the classic rock stations
7. I almost faint when someone sticks a needle in me, but kind of like doing it to other people
8. When I was a Parks Officer I saved a newborn deer. It was the highlight of my rangerin career
9. I used to do raptor rehab & have released close to a hundred birds back into the wild
10. I have an extra vertebrae in my coccyx
11. My great great uncle was the most wanted man in Texas and once accidentally shot a man for snoring too loud. Historians have made a much bigger deal out of it than it actually was.
12. A town in New Mexico is named after my family…. That’s where the wagon broke when the Texas Rangers ran us out of the state for being horse thieves, cattle rustlers, and generally hard to get along with.
13. I have never shot an elk, no matter how hard I try. Dammit!
14. My eyes change color like a mood ring-No one can explain this to me
15. I am no longer bilaterally symmetrical since the accident that almost killed me, which leads to….
16. I have been clinically dead twice. And no, there is no light or anything else but when you wake up you just know that some serious shit went down
17. My Mom was the valedictorian of her class who later became a raging hippie and could have drank Janis Joplin under the table any damn day of the week, twice on Sunday
18. My name translates to “Gift from God, of the Devil”. No, I’m not making that up
19. My dog is named Number Seven
20. My truck is named Steve, just like every truck before it. This is my favorite Steve yet
21. I have been shot at twice, but it seems like more
22. Once a bear drooled on my junk. An actual bear, not a fat furry gay guy (not that there is anything wrong with that
23. My college girlfriend pulled more hot chicks than you ever will. I still miss her
24. You can bend my nose to the right, but not to the left
25. I was quoted in Time Magazine once
2/19/09 1:57 AM
Gorgeous

Edited: 02/19/09 5:30 AM
Very interesting Medic Hintin Man.

Kirik - My favourite fighter is Elvis Sinosic. I guess that puts us at odds :)
2/19/09 2:00 AM
PembrokePinesVillain

Edited: 02/19/09 1:59 AM
fail
PembrokePinesVillain

Edited: 02/19/09 2:00 AM
fail 2
PembrokePinesVillain

Edited: 02/19/09 2:19 AM
25 random facts

1. i competed in a speedo in georgia naga 06, on my birthday and got 3rd place, i won gi bluebelt
2. my middle name is also a secret but i was named after wild bill
3. im getting married in october and im stoked about that
4. my computer just went crazy and somehow i posted 3 times
5. Im straightedge and have been for about 8 years
6. Ive trained at 5 different gyms, 6 if u count orlando att which i went in and trained for a weekend while i was on vacation, i told them i was moving to orlando and wanted to try it out, they bought it.
7. i hate being in large crowds
8. ive never seen ufc live because i always convince myself that its not worth the money and that i can get a better view on tv, even tho i know ill love it
9. my dream in life is to fight matsui in japan
10. ive cut my head open more then 15 times, i lost count, when i buzz all my hair off its quite the scar show up there
11. ive never been knocked out or choked out but i have been hit in the head with a bat on two sepereate occasions, both times it just hurt a lil bit. got neet scars....
12. Kimuras are my bread and butter and once people realize im pretty much screwed
13. Ive never been submitted in competition
14. I am a full time student and i work full time otherwise id train a hell of alot more
15. im still afraid of the dark, i wont go into a room before hitting the light on
16. i used to listen to icp....oh god, be nice guys
17. my favorite fighter used to be heath herring and i did my hair all crazy once just like his, then quickly shaved my head a day later
18. at my first naga i did novice and i had been training for 4 months only when i did it. my first match was like 40 seconds long, it consisted of a kid shooting in, i gullitined him untill his legs were off the ground and then when i jumped guard he tapped, blood was pouring from his nose all ovr my stomach i guess from the pressure cause the choke was in so tight
19. i suck at gi chokes
20. no matter how much i stretch i still cant do head kicks so i gave up and decided i can kick the shit outta someones ribs instead
21. I have like 20 pairs of shoes, no homo
22. I hate vegetarians
23. I see dead people....no seriously, all the time, i work in a hospital, it doesnt even bother me, is that weird?
24. in highschool i used to only sleep 4 days a week and id always pull 36 hour days cause i can never sleep and im never tired
25. I wish i was rich or at least didnt have to work full time and go to school full time so i could train full time and actually start fighting, it basically bums me out every single day that i cant do what i want to do
2/19/09 2:06 AM
MountainMedic

PembrokePinesVillain - 25 random facts

1. i competed in a speedo in georgia naga 06 i believe on my birthday and got 3rd place, i won gi bluebelt tho
2. my middle name is also a secret but i was named after wild bill
3. im getting married in october and im stoked about that
4.i really suck at internets. and lists

fixed
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.