UnderGround Forums >> Check out this fake fighter

7/25/13 8:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AssassinsNATION
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -
mmaguy30 - 

Oh no.... look at the shirt...

I will pay $100 cash to the person who can get me one of these shirts.
Does it have a Gracie emblem on that shirt? Holy shnikes he must be legit. Plus he is a master of ground and pound says it on his shirt. Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 8:35 AM
Mykal McDerp
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 8:38 AM
TheLumberjackLisi
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poptarts - http://www.geocities.ws/john.decyk/

Just found this. Woah.

from the site above:

Injury
When John was 16 and living in Brooklyn it was due to a street fight that led to a 4 inch blade being placed into the Ligament of the right knee. After receiving a minor surgery to repair the injury John along with his Trainer Micahel Wright and mentor Royce Gracie began a six month journey to be able to walk again. After ten hours per day six days a week in the gym to rebuild the lost muscle he was finely cleared to be able to start his MMA Career.

&

Professional Wrestling
When John was 5 he began training at the House of Pain Wrestling Federation in Hagerstown, MD. There under the teaching of John Rambo, a Professional Wrestler and Martial Arts Black Belt he had began training in submissions and different holds. After a short dispute John left the HoPWF to begin his MMA Career and has since returned and began Refereeing.
7/25/13 9:18 AM
mmaguy30
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.geocities.ws/john.decyk/bio.html

amazing...

7/25/13 11:13 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -

http://www.geocities.ws/john.decyk/bio.html

amazing...

Well, he has finished all his fights, surprised the math was correct though Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 11:20 AM
Poptarts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UceGF3M56bE

Blue please^

My message to this foo.
7/25/13 12:54 PM
sniper1026

Bluegrass -  

lol!

I see he was trained under Master Elvis Presley.
7/25/13 2:23 PM
DeuceDroppin

Does anyone know who made the "I know your fat but you've got skills" video?

Tik posted it originally but did not make it. It has been missing for quite awhile now. Really want to get that video rehosted somewhere!! Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 2:24 PM
DeuceDroppin

And for you noobs that don't know it was a video of Jam Man shadow boxing put to that song and the edit was amazing! Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 2:59 PM
Bat21
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - And for you noobs that don't know it was a video of Jam Man shadow boxing put to that song and the edit was amazing! Phone Post 3.0

Best edit ever. The song and video go so well together, like they were both independently made with the same guy in mind.

7/26/13 2:01 PM
thegoosefactor

Johnny Decyk shared a status.
10 hours ago

Still waiting!!!
~
So business time and I know your reading this mother fucker where is my pay day I want my $3,500 bucks asshole you want a fight fax me the contract baby for $3,500 bucks you better remember 1 thing pal a real good cut man cause unless you kill me I will not stop till my hand is raised! so whenever you decide to put your money where your mouth is you hmu on here or Johndecyk@yahoo.com and we will make it happen W/L/or D $3500 bucks. Better be ready for a L on your ranked record pal normally I don't talk shit to anyone but its straight out I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY!!!! I will post this everyday till you decide to step up. Till then I will continue to train mind body and soul in preparation for this fight! Come Holla at cha boy! PEACE! — listening to Mark Petrie - Composer with Karen Dopkant and Dwayne Mcnear in McConnellsburg, PA.
7/26/13 2:09 PM
JJSFC
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jam Man via DEATH.
7/26/13 7:12 PM
Bingo'ed in Brazil

Oh lawdy lawd could we see this happen ?

Or just more picks of snaggle toothed hillbillies Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 7:22 PM
Bat21
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/26/13 7:22 PM
thegoosefactor - Johnny Decyk shared a status.
10 hours ago

Still waiting!!!
~
So business time and I know your reading this mother fucker where is my pay day I want my $3,500 bucks asshole you want a fight fax me the contract baby for $3,500 bucks you better remember 1 thing pal a real good cut man cause unless you kill me I will not stop till my hand is raised! so whenever you decide to put your money where your mouth is you hmu on here or Johndecyk@yahoo.com and we will make it happen W/L/or D $3500 bucks. Better be ready for a L on your ranked record pal normally I don't talk shit to anyone but its straight out I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY!!!! I will post this everyday till you decide to step up. Till then I will continue to train mind body and soul in preparation for this fight! Come Holla at cha boy! PEACE! — listening to Mark Petrie - Composer with Karen Dopkant and Dwayne Mcnear in McConnellsburg, PA.

HE WANTS HIS FUCKING MONEY!!!!

I mean, Meth is expensive enough, but he needs more radios, VCRs and shit.

7/26/13 7:29 PM
Jacinto

Bat21 - 
thegoosefactor - Johnny Decyk shared a status.
10 hours ago

Still waiting!!!
~

HE WANTS HIS FUCKING MONEY!!!!

I mean, Meth is expensive enough, but he needs more radios, VCRs and shit.

not to mention getting more shitty tattoos
7/27/13 11:16 AM
UGCTT_picanoc231

http://youtu.be/Q86ft3FYqo4 Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 7:47 PM
TempestPrime15
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for tuck Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 9:42 PM
Meastt
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could it really happen? Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 12:29 AM
DeuceDroppin

BellatorGhostAgent - so whats the word on this? MMAgirl tuckin like he did with Darrow?
Mods can we get an ip check to see what previously banned loser this is? Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 1:28 AM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^second ^ Phone Post
7/28/13 3:21 AM
EatonBeever
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We need a legit tournament of Matt Barvo, Jam Man, Darrow, Matt Malice, Giant Lee, Lang, White Ninja Matty Mo, and that fat fuck Mark Bailey in a MMA tournament.  It would be the most comical thing ever.  I think Lang or Bailey would actually win though.  Just kidding, there would be no winners.  Just laughter.

7/28/13 7:13 AM
mmaguy30
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BellatorGhostAgent - so whats the word on this? MMAgirl tuckin like he did with Darrow?

Lots of people tend to refer to you as "that cunt"...dont they?
7/29/13 1:06 AM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^Turd
7/29/13 5:03 AM
Odins_Fleshlight
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao! Phone Post
7/29/13 1:16 PM
mmaguy30

You silly turd.

That pic of the money "calling" crackhead johhny out was one that was posted here like 3 fucking years ago... read back through the thread,its still there.

Are you stupid or something though? Seriously, I want to know if you flunked a grade or 2 in school, maybe work at a gas station and mop toilets, unable and incapable of doing anything more...

Do you REALLY think that this meth smoking retard, with CLEAR mental health issues would ever actually fight, let alone get approved to fight in any sanctioned bout anyplace in the world?

I live on the beach in SC, and he is in a crack hotel in PA, I doubt you have much understanding of the countries geography outside the dump you call home, but let me assure you the 2 locations are separated by a few miles...

So explain the logistics of this 2 me...

Do you want me to take time out of my life, travel to PA, to fight this guy? Have you read this thread? You do get that EVERYTHING about him is a fantasy and a lie... he does not actually train, has never fought, and has been arrested multiple times for drug related offenses... and he is on probation, so traveling to SC is not going to happen...

I have a pro record, and other than his 54 fights at the Trump night of Champions, and his long sniper duels in Iraq, he has NEVER fought, so getting the fight sanctioned is gonna be just kinnnnnda tough...

I weigh 240lbs, and stand 6'2... based on the recent pics of ol johnny crackhead, he stands closer to flyweight than heavyweight...

SO... based on just those simple facts, tell me about how this genius screen name bet should go down and how it proves something to any of us?

Do you HONESTLY think that crackhead johhny stands a chance against a 6'2 240lb former marine, who owns a MMA/BJJ gym, coaches a very successful fight team, and is a 4 stripe purple belt directly from Relson Gracie himself?

Do you HONESTLY think I am scared to fight him, and if that fight were not go down is some sort of proof that I am a coward?

Seriously you simple motherfucker, explain this.

There are about 10 of you still running about making "tuck" comments regarding darrow... and you just look dumber and dumber.

Cunt.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.