UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Check out this fake fighter

8/1/13 2:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The HIV/HEP is just a FYI as CD was missing in action at that point.

I've mentioned this before but it's funny watching the few cock tard keyboard warriors on here that attack mmaguy. Mmaguy must have been Negrofuckindaumas because he knew exactly what CD would do, and he did it. At one point CD challenged me. I talked to mmaguy about it as I really wanted to beat that guys ass, and his EXACT (well almost) advice to me was: "It would be fun, we all want to, but don't waste your time as he's not even going to show." Funaro fit the bill perfect as he was local to CD, so the few no shows that CD pulled, didn't really matter, then when he finally got the crack courage to make it, he got KTFO. Phone Post 3.0
8/1/13 2:36 PM
PrettyBoy
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What have I ever said that wasn't a fact you chunky Joe Rogan wannabe?

Seriously just shut your dumb overgrown hick mouth. You're not going to fight anyone. Not even a crackhead, not even one you outweigh by 50 plus lbs.

Nobody believes you had any real fights at Camp Pendleton. You completely fabricated your own fight record because deep down you are the same as most of these guys you go around harassing ONLY on the internet. You are a fat inbred fuck clearly with no heart and likely no skill. You desperately want attention and for people to think you are tough.

If you ever leave the sticks and come back Southern California ill set up a real fight around Camp Pendton for you...my 170ers would wipe thier ass with you and your purple belt. Fuckface. Phone Post 3.0
8/1/13 5:05 PM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For starter, everything in your last post wasn't a fact... you silly simple coward.

hick? lol. I'm from NY. Sticks? I live in a city on a beach.

What are you talking about?

LOL at my "fabricated fight record"

prettybitch... stalking me for what? 2 years now?

and you STILL dont get it...
8/1/13 5:32 PM
DeuceDroppin

PrettyBoy - What have I ever said that wasn't a fact you chunky Joe Rogan wannabe?

Seriously just shut your dumb overgrown hick mouth. You're not going to fight anyone. Not even a crackhead, not even one you outweigh by 50 plus lbs.

Nobody believes you had any real fights at Camp Pendleton. You completely fabricated your own fight record because deep down you are the same as most of these guys you go around harassing ONLY on the internet. You are a fat inbred fuck clearly with no heart and likely no skill. You desperately want attention and for people to think you are tough.

If you ever leave the sticks and come back Southern California ill set up a real fight around Camp Pendton for you...my 170ers would wipe thier ass with you and your purple belt. Fuckface. Phone Post 3.0
So by your own "logic" why not make the cross country trip and go kick this mmaguy's pussy ass? Phone Post 3.0
8/1/13 5:54 PM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/1/13 6:10 PM
PrettyBoy
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - For starter, everything in your last post wasn't a fact... you silly simple coward.

Yes Lol at your fabricated fight record.

You have claimed to have fought multiple people at Camp Pendelton so...

Who did you fight at Camp Pendelton?

What are their names and records?

Was the event sanctioned by the CSAC?

Was their military medical staff involved?

If not why would a government regulated base ever allow such an event to take place?

Who was the name of the officer or promoter involved with putting on the event?

What was the event called?

Was their tickets sold?

These questions are very similar to the ones you asked Darow but they are less specific and their are way less of them. And you cant answer any of them. Not even the names of your opponents. Y

In your one vauge response you said you fought some guy named "Butts" (which may speak more to whats going on in your psyche) and then you shut the fuck up.

If none of this happened which I'm sure it didn't...what made you feel that these fights should be added to your professional record on MMAtv?

Its kind of crazy to search the internet looking for guys who have fabricated false fight records about themselves and then opened up a gym when all you have to do is look in the mirror.

8/1/13 7:28 PM
PrettyBoy

Deuce you want to take any of the above questions for your buddy while we listen to crickets? Phone Post 3.0
8/1/13 8:14 PM
mmaguy30

this many years later and prittybitch still dont get it.

(and he has posed these questions in the past, they were all answered then...and he still continues)

not that I feel I owe your ass an explanation... in the interest of preventing you from claiming some grand victory...

I have explained on MANY occasions, that when I put the record of 4-2 on mma.tv, it was long before I had any real understanding of the site... I had done some boxing, some kickboxing, and a few "mma" matches.

THe mma "fights" were at both the Camp Pulgas and Camp Margarita rec centers. Both gyms had boxing rings, and there were a few of us at both locations doing what we then (this is almost 20 fucking years ago...) called NHB (no holds barred)

We had some wrestlers, we had some karate guys, we had a few guys who were doing some wierd shit in pajamas at this gracie place up in orange county... we would show each other stuff, rep it, spar, wrestle, grapple, fight each other.

A few staff NCO's organized fights. no tickets were sold, it was not promoted other than to marines in the areas, we didn't even know who we were fighting... the other camp showed up with their guys, us with ours... we were paired up via size, and put on bag gloves, and had a fight... it was basically old school UFC rules.

THere were corpsman present, we had a ref, it was in a ring, it was a fight. FUll contact, full speed, today you would call it MMA

I remember one guy was a black dude who's name was Butts, there was also big philipino named Cui.

I won the fights I was in.

WHen filling out the info here I combined everything I had done... and it was clearly 4-2. I didnt claim to have 6 pro fights, I never made ANY claims about my history or skills. IN retrospect, I shoulda said 0-1 as a pro, and not bothered thinking about anything else.

When some idiot addressed my record, I answered, immediately, and honestly. A few people felt (and I agreed) that I should not have a 4-2 record on here, I then asked Kirik to remove everything except the 1 sanctioned "real" pro mma fight.

I was never making myself out to be something I am not. I never went around making websites about myself claiming to be 4-2, or 54-1 I never addressed anyone and said "I am 4-2 as a fighter..."

but you, and pretty much ONLY you, didnt get it, dont get it and never will.

Your a cunt... a little whiny bitch. You THINK you have discovered some grand fraud, and the irony of the situation overwhelms you... what a headline... the great fake fighter hunter is a fake fighter himself...

I have explained this all to you SEVERAL times, and still , every few months you stalk me, and run your bitchy little suck, and then disappear for a few months... You pop up your cowardly little head only when another bitch like this cockfaggit beletorbitchagent does...and thats it...

Its actually kinda creepy.

I've told you in the past... you talk a lot of shit, you say a lot of things... anytime you want to find out if its true, you know how to find me. And by your logic, the fact that you have never done SHIT in this sport, have a little boxing experience, and have now trained BJJ for a few months, and wont drive across the continent to come fight me, you are a coward, and a heartless cunt.

Fuck off prettybitch... your boring.
8/1/13 8:43 PM
KneeToFaceKO

mmaguy30 - this many years later and prittybitch still dont get it.

(and he has posed these questions in the past, they were all answered then...and he still continues)

not that I feel I owe your ass an explanation... in the interest of preventing you from claiming some grand victory...

I have explained on MANY occasions, that when I put the record of 4-2 on mma.tv, it was long before I had any real understanding of the site... I had done some boxing, some kickboxing, and a few "mma" matches.

THe mma "fights" were at both the Camp Pulgas and Camp Margarita rec centers. Both gyms had boxing rings, and there were a few of us at both locations doing what we then (this is almost 20 fucking years ago...) called NHB (no holds barred)

We had some wrestlers, we had some karate guys, we had a few guys who were doing some wierd shit in pajamas at this gracie place up in orange county... we would show each other stuff, rep it, spar, wrestle, grapple, fight each other.

A few staff NCO's organized fights. no tickets were sold, it was not promoted other than to marines in the areas, we didn't even know who we were fighting... the other camp showed up with their guys, us with ours... we were paired up via size, and put on bag gloves, and had a fight... it was basically old school UFC rules.

THere were corpsman present, we had a ref, it was in a ring, it was a fight. FUll contact, full speed, today you would call it MMA

I remember one guy was a black dude who's name was Butts, there was also big philipino named Cui.

I won the fights I was in.

WHen filling out the info here I combined everything I had done... and it was clearly 4-2. I didnt claim to have 6 pro fights, I never made ANY claims about my history or skills. IN retrospect, I shoulda said 0-1 as a pro, and not bothered thinking about anything else.

When some idiot addressed my record, I answered, immediately, and honestly. A few people felt (and I agreed) that I should not have a 4-2 record on here, I then asked Kirik to remove everything except the 1 sanctioned "real" pro mma fight.

I was never making myself out to be something I am not. I never went around making websites about myself claiming to be 4-2, or 54-1 I never addressed anyone and said "I am 4-2 as a fighter..."

but you, and pretty much ONLY you, didnt get it, dont get it and never will.

Your a cunt... a little whiny bitch. You THINK you have discovered some grand fraud, and the irony of the situation overwhelms you... what a headline... the great fake fighter hunter is a fake fighter himself...

I have explained this all to you SEVERAL times, and still , every few months you stalk me, and run your bitchy little suck, and then disappear for a few months... You pop up your cowardly little head only when another bitch like this cockfaggit beletorbitchagent does...and thats it...

Its actually kinda creepy.

I've told you in the past... you talk a lot of shit, you say a lot of things... anytime you want to find out if its true, you know how to find me. And by your logic, the fact that you have never done SHIT in this sport, have a little boxing experience, and have now trained BJJ for a few months, and wont drive across the continent to come fight me, you are a coward, and a heartless cunt.

Fuck off prettybitch... your boring.
That about sums it up. Fuck these asshats, Phil. Phone Post
8/1/13 9:13 PM
DeuceDroppin

PrettyBoy - Deuce you want to take any of the above questions for your buddy while we listen to crickets? Phone Post 3.0
Dear cock bitch,

Instead of answering questions for him, that he has answered for you before, and now again, how about you answer my simple question from above: "So by your own "logic" why not make the cross country trip and go kick this mmaguy's pussy ass?" Phone Post 3.0
8/1/13 9:38 PM
Oboe
1929 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - For starter, everything in your last post wasn't a fact... you silly simple coward.

Long island i assume?.. Where at Phone Post 3.0
8/1/13 11:04 PM
SecretSeraphim
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. This thread is full of crazies. Phone Post 3.0
8/1/13 11:06 PM
PrettyBoy

That was the most detailed response you have ever posted about it. Its like every year you create a little more backstory.

I find it hard to believe that with your background you claim in martial arts and combat sports that by the time you signed up in 2007 that you would have such little understanding of the sport and "this site" that you would find it appropriate to list yourself as 4-2.

Truth is you have an ego problem and you didn't want to look like a 0-1 pro who's only experience in MMA was getting starched in the first round. Which is why you always bring up how big you are and that you are a former Marine, your belt rank, your get rich schemes yadda yadda. Its all a bunch of dick compensating peacocking nonsense.

And lol and me not doing shit in this sport. Where you getting that from Phil? I'm positive I had more actual "fights"... you know the ones actually in a ring with people where tickets were actually sold by the time I was 16 than you have had in your entire life. You're a clownshoe.
8/2/13 12:25 AM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
8/2/13 5:42 AM
Rabid Bunyip
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm newish - enjoying this squabble however.

What I don't get is why pretty boy cares so much if mmaguy is legit and why mmaguy care so much that pretty boy cares so much. Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 9:27 AM
mmaguy30

Oboe - 
mmaguy30 - For starter, everything in your last post wasn't a fact... you silly simple coward.

Long island i assume?.. Where at Phone Post 3.0

No, Oneonta.
8/2/13 9:38 AM
bendlikebendo

Mmaguy30 it took me just over 3 hours reading to get to the part where the dudes girls parents got involved with the fake discharge letter, i really shouldnt care but can you bring me up to speed from then to now please? Phone Post
8/2/13 9:45 AM
mmaguy30

PrettyBoy - That was the most detailed response you have ever posted about it. Its like every year you create a little more backstory.

I find it hard to believe that with your background you claim in martial arts and combat sports that by the time you signed up in 2007 that you would have such little understanding of the sport and "this site" that you would find it appropriate to list yourself as 4-2.

Truth is you have an ego problem and you didn't want to look like a 0-1 pro who's only experience in MMA was getting starched in the first round. Which is why you always bring up how big you are and that you are a former Marine, your belt rank, your get rich schemes yadda yadda. Its all a bunch of dick compensating peacocking nonsense.

And lol and me not doing shit in this sport. Where you getting that from Phil? I'm positive I had more actual "fights"... you know the ones actually in a ring with people where tickets were actually sold by the time I was 16 than you have had in your entire life. You're a clownshoe.

NO, that response has been posted often. All of your questions have been answered, its more like you dont care to hear the answers, and wont believe whatever is said regardless...

I had never been to the site before 2007, I was shown the site after an incident at a show in NJ, and rushed through the sign up to post in a thread regarding a situation I was involved in. Since I have been in 6 fights, won 4, and lost 2, I figured it was perfectly acceptable. And again, when It was brought up I corrected it and explained myself. No-one who matters gives a shit... its just you.

You harbor intense dislike for me. I dont know or care why. You think you have uncovered some amazing irony, a huge scandle, the great white fraud hunter is actually a fraud himself... and rather than focus on the humor and fun that is this thread, you muck it up with ocasional attacks on me...

If you where shown video of me fighting 6 times in front of 10,0000 people, you would claim the video is fake. THere is nothing anyone is going to say or show you that will sway your opinion of me.

Anything posted "in my defense" you will scoff at or ridicule.

I have lots of friends, a great gym full of very sucsessful people training under and with me, and plenty of people here who enjoy what I post and what I am here on this site.

PLenty of those people have met me personally, and I would venture to say that most really like me. I have built some really great friendships through this site. I have become close to some of the bigger names in this sport through here, and am proud and honored to have those people in my life.

If I am what you say I am, I would submit that I could not honestly claim the above statements.

I think your opinion of me is skewed and flawed.

But more importantly, I don't give a fuck about you, or your opinions of me.

I am here to amuse myself. I love reading about the exploits of guys like crackhead johnny. I love posting fucked up retarded insults and witty silly things about guys like him. Others seam to enjoy it as well... and I think we all love shitting on little cunts like you when you rear your ugly little heads, just like clockwork.

Its sadly predictable... a thread like this pops up, a bunch of us get going and laughing and talking some shit, and then BAM! a cunt like you, or beletorbitchagent jump in to insult me...go away for a bit... and return...

And lastly... if your such a badass in the ring, and I am such a pussy with a giant ego, why not come shut me up? I dont think I am the only one who thinks you reek of pussy...
8/2/13 9:55 AM
mmaguy30

bendlikebendo -  Mmaguy30 it took me just over 3 hours reading to get to the part where the dudes girls parents got involved with the fake discharge letter, i really shouldnt care but can you bring me up to speed from then to now please? Phone Post

I cant do it man... you gotta keep going! its like the lang thread, or darrow... there are too many gems...

tough it out bro... its worth it!

wait till you get to the part where is gf shows us he is a pedophile and loves fucking animals....

(yes, im serious)
8/2/13 10:07 AM
bendlikebendo

Ok bro im in, its been gold so far (myspace bullentin springs to kind) ill read tonight and get up to speed, wasnt around for the matt malice thing but youtubed it brilliant!! :-) Phone Post
8/2/13 2:25 PM
bendlikebendo

4 hours later im back to this page! Epic! Phone Post
8/3/13 3:56 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/03/13 4:08 AM
ha, let me break it down for you pretty stupid.

You're an internet "troll". They went the way of flip phones and the like since 2009. You're a has been. Nobody even sees the likes of your kind anymore. Put your info on here like mmaguy has since 07. Let's see who you are. Mmaguy don't give a fuck about you, and lots of people enjoy the fuck out of these threads. Quite a lot actually.

You're a nobody.

I would LOVE to see who the fuck who you are. Too bad we'll never know because you're way too bitch to show. It's in your nature.

Until you post your own info, then you're just a troll. simple as that, and fake as fuck. fuck off.

I'm drunk as fuck posting this, but it needed to happen because it's true.

All this responding to you should have never happened and everybody knows. You're a douche that has that has access to the internet, and that's all you'll ever be.

ps. im drunk. amen
8/3/13 4:14 AM
Tru
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bendlikebendo -  Mmaguy30 it took me just over 3 hours reading to get to the part where the dudes girls parents got involved with the fake discharge letter, i really shouldnt care but can you bring me up to speed from then to now please? Phone Post

I made cliff notes of all the years and 150 pages of responses on my blog.  You Are Welcome :)

Best Fake Fighter Ever Cliff Notes Current 8-3-13

8/3/13 4:34 AM
OkStateGrappla
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tru -

I made cliff notes of all the years and 150 pages of responses on my blog.  You Are Welcome :)

Best Fake Fighter Ever Cliff Notes Current 8-3-13

Oh you bastard!! I haven't gotten MB'd in like 3 yrs! Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 7:38 AM
FlyingTriangle
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread just keeps on giving.. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.