UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Check out this fake fighter

8/3/13 9:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are we supposed to give a fuck is the question...

Odds are he is gone for a bit... this bitch has done this over and over for 2 years now... pops in to run his cunty cowards mouth to me, then disappears.

Check back in a year, he will be asking questions about my fight history like he has never heard the answers again, he is a cunt.
8/4/13 10:37 PM
Jeffphansen77
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So...Decyk...yeah.

What's all this shit about sanctioning this as if it's somehow legit or even needs to be? If he really wants the money, put it up & tell him to show & fight.

If he's scared of someone his own size & vastly more skilled, pay my way & send a cameraman & I'll smash his fraudulent ass. I'm 5'6, 180lbs, grapple as a high white belt or low blue at best & I'll finish him any way I want while talking much shit.

I'm in Texas but I'm sure there are UG'ers much closer who'd also be happy to do so.
8/4/13 10:54 PM
andyman011
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
8/5/13 8:26 AM
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeffphansen77 - So...Decyk...yeah.

What's all this shit about sanctioning this as if it's somehow legit or even needs to be? If he really wants the money, put it up & tell him to show & fight.

If he's scared of someone his own size & vastly more skilled, pay my way & send a cameraman & I'll smash his fraudulent ass. I'm 5'6, 180lbs, grapple as a high white belt or low blue at best & I'll finish him any way I want while talking much shit.

I'm in Texas but I'm sure there are UG'ers much closer who'd also be happy to do so.

Like many others here, what you dont understand is that it is not real...nothing about him is.

his entire life is a sick fucked up fantasy...

Its not like just now he found out that somone was willing to pay to fight him... that offer ws sent to him, and seen by him over 3 years ago...

He has now revisitied his MMA fighter persona, and claims to train and be a part of some MMA world none of the rest of the world has ever heard of...

Now that he is again telling all the p;eople that know him he tranes... having someone call him out for such unheard of money helps further the fantasy and lies...

He wont ever actually fight anyone.

And frankly, who the fuck are you? No one is paying your way anyplace to a fight that wont happen...

And as far as sactioning goes... you clearly dont understand the level of retard we are dealing with here... Anyone that fights this schmuck in an unsanctioned street bout is destined for jail. Dont doubt for a second that crackhead johnny either uses the situation as an excuse to pull a gun or some shit, AND or calls the po-po as soon as he can mumble through his meth and fist smashed teath to a police dispatcher.

Dont bounce in here acting like your the first "real man" to have the balls to go fuck this idiot up.
8/6/13 6:33 AM
Jeffphansen77
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/06/13 6:55 AM
Fine. Offer withdrawn. I figured having a smaller guy calling his bluff was better than having him continue to call yours. Methmouth sure has you going emo this past week or two.<br /><br />Oh, & I didn't "bounce in here like I'm the blah, blah, whatthefuckever"...but I can see why you wouldn't like some random nobody checking him or fucking him up after you declined his pseudo-callout.
8/6/13 7:38 AM
PrettyBoy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - Are we supposed to give a fuck is the question...

Odds are he is gone for a bit... this bitch has done this over and over for 2 years now... pops in to run his cunty cowards mouth to me, then disappears.

Check back in a year, he will be asking questions about my fight history like he has never heard the answers again, he is a cunt.
Nope I made a response directly the next day... And my phone locked up ... I was too lazy to type it out again.

But since you are basically requesting my presence in this thread I'll respond again tomorrow.

Ran me off lol. With all the searches you have done on me you know thats not true. You silly fuck.

You posting a longer rendition of a story which of course none of it can be verified except maybe the names of the base gyms somehow makes what you said true? You feel validated? Lol

What's more hilarious to me is that in two years you haven't even been able to make up the name of a single training partner. If I was going your angle I would of at least called up a buddy of mine and had him pretend he was on the made up fight team so you could at least drop a name.

But somehow I think these mystery NHB fighters have remained nameless for the same reason your other friend the mysterious prison guard has. The guy who by amazing coincidence also knew Darrow! He also just happened to be one of the few if not only guy on earth to see Darrow bleeding from his asshole so he could tell you he likely had HIV. Luckily giving you another reason to pull out of that fight just in the nick of time.

Because none of it happened. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 8:11 AM
mmaguy30

Edited: 08/06/13 8:13 AM

yes... i admit it. Everything I have ever said on this forum is a lie.

Lol at you man. You act like a real cunt. Seriously... you seem like the type of guy that gets out of the shower to go pee.

What fucking "fight team" are you talking about? The few guys that would all get together and kick the shit out of one another? Have you ever served in the military? I can easily name a few of the cats that would get together and wrestle/box/fight. I never said I couldnt.

You do get that this was 20 fucking years ago right? 20 years... maybe I should go look up some fella that I once wrestled around with in a base gym for a few weeks, maybe find him on FB, explain the UG to him, and ask him to create an account and come 'verify" what I am saying...

I am sure that would COMPLETLY change your mind...

I am sure that you would show me nothing but respect after that...

You faggoty douchebag.... its so damn funny to me that you think I give a large enough of a shit about you and your pathetic trolling to even consider working to "prove" something to you... fuck off.

As far as the corrections officer, at the time I lived 10 miles from the town of Danamora NY. Thats the prison fucktard was in... the population of the town is made up of 2 types of people, those that work in the prison, and those married to those who work in the prison. I was also a sheriff's deputy at the same jail that procesed inmates in and out of that facility... its really a big stretch of the mind to think I could not find a guy that interacted with darrow?

You clearly have no knowlege of how small towns in upstate NY populated by CO's work...

This guy was older, he is not the type to spend much time on internet msg boards...he was also doing something that would get him fired in a heartbeat by discussing inmate medical issues... you really think I should fuck him over and expose who he is so that bitches like you could dime him out? You dont think fucktard himself would not of saught some form of retribution?

And again, even if some dude did jump on here "verifying" what I said...you wont believe him, would call him a liar, or some other bs... so what the fuck would the point be again?

I have been a trusted member here since 2007. I have NEVER lied, or broken the trust of this forum. Over and over again my integrity has been verified by other trusted members.

As I stated before, there is nothing that I could say or do to change your opinon of me... you are stuck being a cunt, and nothing is going to change that. You make more and more people aware of what a turd you are the more you continue with this bullshit. it would be much nicer if you just fucked off.

8/7/13 1:15 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still waiting for PrettyBoy and the others to put up or shut up. There's an offer on the table from Phil for any of them to accept, that being to come on over to Phil's house and show him how much of a pussy he is.

How about it, girls? 

8/7/13 2:22 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Bat21 -

I'm still waiting for PrettyBoy and the others to put up or shut up. There's an offer on the table from Phil for any of them to accept, that being to come on over to Phil's house and show him how much of a pussy he is.

How about it, girls? 

Word Phone Post
8/7/13 2:49 PM
Lord Zeik

I keep losing this thread. Posting so I can find it easier to finish it. Phone Post
8/7/13 5:22 PM
Tolstolobic

TTT THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE LOL! Phone Post
8/7/13 6:47 PM
DeuceDroppin

KneeToFaceKO -
Bat21 -

How about it, girls? 

Word Phone Post
What's so funny, is that all of the cock tards like pretty bitch have been put in the same situation (fly across the country to fight someone) ,that mmaguy was, yet they continue to somehow hold a double standard in that they aren't willing to, yet mmaguy is a pussy, bitch, blah blah, because he decided not to. On top of that, everyone knows who mmaguy is, AND exactly where to find him, yet they continue to hide behind their keyboards in 100% hiding keyboard warrior mode. Step up bitches! I'll tell you what, I'm 6'3", 210 (current), athletic (solid, thick, tight), and have trained for a long time now. I've never met a 6'2"ish, 240#ish, blue or purple belt that isn't tough, or that is an easy spar/roll. I guess all of you keyboard bad asses are super bad ass though, and I'd really like to see how easy you handle this mmaguy pussy! Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 10:45 PM
OkStateGrappla
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus this guy is delusional. He even has shitty Gracie tats...Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 11:02 PM
SmileyNY1985

Tru -
bendlikebendo -  Mmaguy30 it took me just over 3 hours reading to get to the part where the dudes girls parents got involved with the fake discharge letter, i really shouldnt care but can you bring me up to speed from then to now please? Phone Post

I made cliff notes of all the years and 150 pages of responses on my blog.  You Are Welcome :)

Best Fake Fighter Ever Cliff Notes Current 8-3-13

Thanks for the cliff notes! Phone Post
8/7/13 11:17 PM
roperninja
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fucking hate falling for that link Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 8:37 AM
DeuceDroppin

SmileyNY1985 -
Tru -
bendlikebendo -  Mmaguy30 it took me just over 3 hours reading to get to the part where the dudes girls parents got involved with the fake discharge letter, i really shouldnt care but can you bring me up to speed from then to now please? Phone Post

I made cliff notes of all the years and 150 pages of responses on my blog.  You Are Welcome :)

Best Fake Fighter Ever Cliff Notes Current 8-3-13

Thanks for the cliff notes! Phone Post
This is by far the best summary if this thread that I have seen. Read the fucking thread you lazy cock bitches...BUT...If you just have to have a summary before you do, this is as good as it gets. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 10:05 AM
mmaguy30

8/13/13 11:29 AM
andyman011

mmaguy30 -

7th pic looks like a person with downs trying to fight Phone Post
8/13/13 1:04 PM
AssassinsNATION
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -

Why does he have two different tats on his right bicep? in top pic he has one style then the other pics he is sporting a different one. Wonder if he found time to get new ink while training or somehow he has became a photoshop expert Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 1:15 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/13/13 2:36 PM

An example of the classic Yoshida stance for MMA boxing.

8/13/13 1:22 PM
thebearbohland
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andyman011 -
mmaguy30 -

7th pic looks like a person with downs trying to fight Phone Post
That's pretty weird haha it looks like in the first one its a skull and on one of the others he has a cross looking tat lol VU Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 1:24 PM
thebearbohland
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fack lol that was for AssassinsNATION Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 1:54 PM
DeuceDroppin

The image is reversed because of the pic. Males it hard to tell which arm is which. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 2:34 PM
AssassinsNATION
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - The image is reversed because of the pic. Males it hard to tell which arm is which. Phone Post 3.0
True that well dammit. . Thank you man for vote up but I was wrong in my assessment Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 3:47 PM
MEOWticket
368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My goodness how did i miss this gem? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.