UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Check out this fake fighter

1/19/14 3:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
malryan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - 145 pages... I would bet there is a good reason so many people have read it and contributed....

But seriously, is it a major life decision you need help making?
Well it seems like the last 5 pages are just you and a couple of other faggots arguing over your achievements. So if its 145 pages of that bullshit, ill probably give it a miss... Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 4:07 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Inferno Legend, Inferno Legend

He reinvented himself as Dexter. 

1/19/14 4:07 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Inferno Legend, Inferno Legend

He reinvented himself as Dexter. 

1/19/14 4:12 PM
Robert Paulson
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 4:24 PM
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

malryan - 
mmaguy30 - 145 pages... I would bet there is a good reason so many people have read it and contributed....

Well it seems like the last 5 pages are just you and a couple of other faggots arguing over your achievements. So if its 145 pages of that bullshit, ill probably give it a miss... Phone Post 3.0

ok... good to know.

Good luck and bye!
1/19/14 4:31 PM
Br0ckFnSams0n
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -
malryan - 

ok... good to know.

Good luck and bye!
You're being kind of a pud, lol. I'm sure the guy was just curious if the thread were entertaining throughout, like The Jacobear saga or whatever. Yeah, the last several pages are mostly about you in a pissing match with that delusional shitbird. Overall, the thread is great but it is a bit of an investment but it's worth it (mostly). Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 5:07 PM
RKing85
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is it sad that outing this guy is one of my top 5 accomplishments in life?
1/19/14 5:17 PM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No it's a great accomplishment.

And just WOW @ the Gracie logo over Team Decyk Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 5:22 PM
Heikki Mustola
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GenericAmerican - Here's a picture from his myspace page, and the caption under it is "Bounty Hunter in Shape". I'm not usually one to jump on these things, but this is too damn funny.

Photobucket

Oh my God :D Im laughing my ass off here, this is too hilarious

But he is almost smart though. Now he can impress chicks by telling those lies and then telling them to check wikipedia. Stupid girls would fall for that trick
1/19/14 5:30 PM
teamquestnorth
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 6:12 PM
illegalknees

Wow.. just read about the first 30 pages, and last 15 or so.

HOOOOOOOOOOOLLY SHIT.

It is so funny how people greatly exaggerate their abilities and training, and I can never understand it. I know this kid(acquaintance through friends) who always tries to act like he is some kind of fighter, but with my limited abilities in wrestling and judo as a kid and boxing as an adult, I easily stifle all of his attempted sneak attacks, attempts to slap box me, etc. I also explain to him regularly that this is something which people who legitimately train do not do, unless they are a real douche.

Several times he has tried to sneak up and get me in some sort of choke and after getting tossed because of his poor grip, cites some BS "Ninjutsu" technique and how it is meant to kill so he does not apply it full force.

Last time he did it I told him it would lead to a legit fight next time and he has since stopped, but this kid instantly reminded me of him, shitty tattoos and all.

Fucking ignorant people.
1/19/14 6:31 PM
Br0ckFnSams0n
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -

He looks like a crackhead midget version of Isaac Frost from the newest Fight Night, lol. Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 1:54 AM
malryan

Br0ckFnSams0n -
mmaguy30 -
malryan - 

ok... good to know.

Good luck and bye!
You're being kind of a pud, lol. I'm sure the guy was just curious if the thread were entertaining throughout, like The Jacobear saga or whatever. Yeah, the last several pages are mostly about you in a pissing match with that delusional shitbird. Overall, the thread is great but it is a bit of an investment but it's worth it (mostly). Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the straight answer, I'll give you a VU for that. I'm working my way through it now. Pretty funny so far. Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 9:41 AM
Kevin bacon
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I thought we got that guy grounded for life. Seems like he's still in his teenage fantasy world Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 12:40 PM
WhiskeyWithered
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow saw this thread last shit. Didn't realize it kept going. And got funny as hell Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 10:07 PM
UGCTT_picanoc231

Re-reading. Didn't want it to disappear. Nothing to see here. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 11:16 AM
ThommyMac

The defining characteristics of pseudologia fantastica are:
The stories told are usually dazzling or fantastical, but never breach the realm of reality. The possibility of truth is key to the pathological liar’s survival. They are not a manifestation of delusion or some broader type of psychosis: upon confrontation, the teller can admit them to be untrue, even if unwillingly.
The fabricative tendency is chronic; it is not provoked by the immediate situation or social pressure as much as it is an innate trait of the personality. There is some element of dyscontrol present.
A definitely internal, not an external, motive for the behavior can be discerned clinically: e.g., long-lasting extortion or habitual spousal battery might cause a person to lie repeatedly, without the lying being a pathological symptom.[2]
The stories told tend toward presenting the liar favorably. The liar “decorates their own person”[5] by telling stories that present them as the hero or the victim. For example, the person might be presented as being fantastically brave, knowing or being related to many famous people, or claiming they earn more income than they do.
4/15/14 12:40 PM
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You waited since 2011 to say that?
4/15/14 12:45 PM
bruised
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In early. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 2:08 PM
hotshot123
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

took him a while to get the courage to post here.
4/23/14 3:01 PM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seems legit

4/23/14 3:13 PM
homegrowncone
489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody please post the "I know you're fat, but you've got skills" video, I need a laugh today.

4/23/14 3:32 PM
King Trav
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll read this later. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/14 12:35 PM
Jacinto
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
29 days ago
ShocknAwe
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-ways-to-spot-internet-bullshit-artist_p2/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.