UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Check out this fake fighter

8/14/13 10:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tolstolobic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AssassinsNATION -
mmaguy30 -

Why does he have two different tats on his right bicep? in top pic he has one style then the other pics he is sporting a different one. Wonder if he found time to get new ink while training or somehow he has became a photoshop expert Phone Post 3.0
He is expert on the marker pen tattoos Phone Post
8/14/13 6:45 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Bat21 -

An example of the classic Yoshida stance for MMA boxing.

Hahaha

He seems "special" or maybe has a full diaper in this pic. Phone Post
1/18/14 7:46 PM
Tru
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

enjoy noobs

bump

1/18/14 7:50 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its alive!!! Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 8:07 PM
WuDaddy
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow jam man took a rough turn in the trailer park. Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 12:15 AM
Tru
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/19/14 12:22 AM

this is a great thread to read again.  I am headed to revisit barvo after this.

1/19/14 7:35 AM
Aziraphale
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for the bump, haven't read this thread since back in 2009, seems there were new developments in the past year or so, already enjoying the new chapter in this saga!!
1/19/14 8:47 AM
Aziraphale
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

White347LX - Just added this under "personal life"

Very little Is known concerning the personal life of John Decyk besides his history with beastality. Decyk, a lover of animals, has frequently been banned from local SPCA's and Shelters due to inappropiate behavior with the animals. Apparently he requests to see a dog or cat, and then rubs the animals genitals in his face in hopes of leaving their scent on his beard. Decyk has also been connected with goat smuggling. In 2003, Decyk was arrested by the PA police after being caught trying to smuggle goat genitles into the country. Apparently he used the male organ as a form of straw to drink his Miller Lite. In 2004, Decyk was quoted stating "Miller Lite tastes better through a goat dick." Decyk has no children- and it is reported that due to high levels of Hampster seamen found in his system, he cannot produce children.

this quote is from the first page of this thread, after page 131 (some 3 years later), it is almost prophetic....
1/19/14 9:09 AM
malryan

Can someone tell me if it is worth reading through 145 pages of this thread, I know the basic story about this guy, but does it get better. Also whats with all of the faggotry in the last few pages? Does it relate to john the dickhead at all? Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 9:45 AM
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

145 pages... I would bet there is a good reason so many people have read it and contributed....

But seriously, is it a major life decision you need help making?
1/19/14 3:59 PM
malryan

mmaguy30 - 145 pages... I would bet there is a good reason so many people have read it and contributed....

Well it seems like the last 5 pages are just you and a couple of other faggots arguing over your achievements. So if its 145 pages of that bullshit, ill probably give it a miss... Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 4:07 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Inferno Legend, Inferno Legend

He reinvented himself as Dexter. 

1/19/14 4:07 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Inferno Legend, Inferno Legend

He reinvented himself as Dexter. 

1/19/14 4:12 PM
Robert Paulson
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 4:24 PM
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

malryan - 
mmaguy30 - 145 pages... I would bet there is a good reason so many people have read it and contributed....

Well it seems like the last 5 pages are just you and a couple of other faggots arguing over your achievements. So if its 145 pages of that bullshit, ill probably give it a miss... Phone Post 3.0

ok... good to know.

Good luck and bye!
1/19/14 4:31 PM
Br0ckFnSams0n
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -
malryan - 

ok... good to know.

Good luck and bye!
You're being kind of a pud, lol. I'm sure the guy was just curious if the thread were entertaining throughout, like The Jacobear saga or whatever. Yeah, the last several pages are mostly about you in a pissing match with that delusional shitbird. Overall, the thread is great but it is a bit of an investment but it's worth it (mostly). Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 5:07 PM
RKing85
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is it sad that outing this guy is one of my top 5 accomplishments in life?
1/19/14 5:17 PM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No it's a great accomplishment.

And just WOW @ the Gracie logo over Team Decyk Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 5:22 PM
Heikki Mustola
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GenericAmerican - Here's a picture from his myspace page, and the caption under it is "Bounty Hunter in Shape". I'm not usually one to jump on these things, but this is too damn funny.

Photobucket

Oh my God :D Im laughing my ass off here, this is too hilarious

But he is almost smart though. Now he can impress chicks by telling those lies and then telling them to check wikipedia. Stupid girls would fall for that trick
1/19/14 5:30 PM
teamquestnorth

Sub Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 6:12 PM
illegalknees

Wow.. just read about the first 30 pages, and last 15 or so.

HOOOOOOOOOOOLLY SHIT.

It is so funny how people greatly exaggerate their abilities and training, and I can never understand it. I know this kid(acquaintance through friends) who always tries to act like he is some kind of fighter, but with my limited abilities in wrestling and judo as a kid and boxing as an adult, I easily stifle all of his attempted sneak attacks, attempts to slap box me, etc. I also explain to him regularly that this is something which people who legitimately train do not do, unless they are a real douche.

Several times he has tried to sneak up and get me in some sort of choke and after getting tossed because of his poor grip, cites some BS "Ninjutsu" technique and how it is meant to kill so he does not apply it full force.

Last time he did it I told him it would lead to a legit fight next time and he has since stopped, but this kid instantly reminded me of him, shitty tattoos and all.

Fucking ignorant people.
1/19/14 6:31 PM
Br0ckFnSams0n
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -

He looks like a crackhead midget version of Isaac Frost from the newest Fight Night, lol. Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 1:54 AM
malryan

Br0ckFnSams0n -
mmaguy30 -
malryan - 

ok... good to know.

Good luck and bye!
You're being kind of a pud, lol. I'm sure the guy was just curious if the thread were entertaining throughout, like The Jacobear saga or whatever. Yeah, the last several pages are mostly about you in a pissing match with that delusional shitbird. Overall, the thread is great but it is a bit of an investment but it's worth it (mostly). Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the straight answer, I'll give you a VU for that. I'm working my way through it now. Pretty funny so far. Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 9:41 AM
Kevin bacon

Damn I thought we got that guy grounded for life. Seems like he's still in his teenage fantasy world Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 12:40 PM
WhiskeyWithered
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow saw this thread last shit. Didn't realize it kept going. And got funny as hell Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.