UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Check out this fake fighter

2/20/09 3:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Collin Reuter
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

private pile
2/20/09 3:40 AM
macman1000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The great thing about this is this character lives only a little while away from where i live so i see a Dojo storm happening in this guys future.
2/20/09 3:41 AM
macman1000

macman1000 -  HMM, Can all TOT members please report to this thread ASAP, i repeat, paging all TOT members. We have a life to ruin and nobody contact this idiot until we make a plan.

2/20/09 3:45 AM
DueceDroppin

ttt
2/20/09 3:56 AM
JIMMYNAKS
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Triumph United, Hawaii Rep
LOL @ his Bounty Hunter pic
Dog Chapman Oakley glasses,

and THREE pepper spray pouches around his belt along with a cell phonme holder.

57 pro fights and he's 23yrs old?

If anyone ever deserved to be trolled its this f@k here.
2/20/09 4:00 AM
pharochuck
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is he pulling chicks with this gimmick? i seriously want to know what would make a guy go these lengths for fame. he is obviously a master of the net so he also knows how easy it is to disprove his shit
2/20/09 4:03 AM
AnthonyBrancato
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/20/09 4:03 AM
There are procedures for getting wikipedia articles deleted, you know - which is far better than editing since then there is absolutely no record left of it.
2/20/09 4:08 AM
mdrndaysamurai
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for this

his mom NEEDS to be brought into the mess. it seems she is aware of the interwebs! lol!
2/20/09 4:16 AM
tumn

White347LX - Just added this under "personal life"

Very little Is known concerning the personal life of John Decyk besides his history with beastality. Decyk, a lover of animals, has frequently been banned from local SPCA's and Shelters due to inappropiate behavior with the animals. Apparently he requests to see a dog or cat, and then rubs the animals genitals in his face in hopes of leaving their scent on his beard. Decyk has also been connected with goat smuggling. In 2003, Decyk was arrested by the PA police after being caught trying to smuggle goat genitles into the country. Apparently he used the male organ as a form of straw to drink his Miller Lite. In 2004, Decyk was quoted stating "Miller Lite tastes better through a goat dick." Decyk has no children- and it is reported that due to high levels of Hampster seamen found in his system, he cannot produce children.

This had me dying
2/20/09 4:17 AM
thetrollsmasher

Macman check this out:

To Book the Jam Man please write too

Holyrollinjamman@aol.com

or

Call at

717 504 5746

and leave a message.

You should pretend to book him for an interview, make him think that you actual believe he is a former mixed martial arts champion, get him to do a live cast and blast his fakeness on live internet feed. It would be epic
2/20/09 4:18 AM
thetrollsmasher

GOD DAMN SHIT DOG AND ALL THEIR NOOBS
2/20/09 4:22 AM
macman1000

Edited: 02/20/09 4:23 AM
That is a great idea TTM and i have countless other ideas for this guy, but people are already contacting this idiot and writing shit on the WIKI page. i am down for whatever but IMO we need to erase whatever anybody wrote knowing that WAY worse will happen to this fag.

2/20/09 4:51 AM
Taz

I edited the page too... good ol matbattle
2/20/09 4:52 AM
GenericAmerican
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOLY SHIT! It gets even better when you get to his blog on myspace. Here is one choice entry:

Welcome to this edition of The Jam Man's Rant fokes it maybe a juicy one this week so hold on! First off my response to the dick head from wikipedia apparently im on there as one of the fighters which is totally fucking awesome! Well I receive an e-mail today from one of the webmasters telling me to go look at it so I do and someone apparently went onto it and posted some really dumb shit. So this is a message to whoever did it if you have some sort of beef with me just be a man about it see me in the street son or hell im always at HoPWF come on down so I can smack you around a bit maybe fun hey!

Second this time around is my open invitation to Floyd "Money" Mayweather who is basically my next victim. See this man is like 39-0 in boxing and want's to say UFC and MMA is a joke for fighters who could not make it in Boxing. So as iv posted a lot and sent to him I offered him a fair shot at proving that fact and setting up the venue I have no problems knockin his punk ass out or simply snapping limbs which ever I choose to do really. Big up's to my boys Flash and Team VOC for backen me on this if the fight goes down man imma be needing some support so ;).

Speaking about fights Mar 1st im going for my next fight in Columbus Ohio man should be awesome win or lose its my first fight back for about a year so im super excited about it.

Its now time for the the Thumbs Section of The Jam Man's Rant

2 Thumbs way up for my boy Jamie "The Flash" Johnson for his victory on Feb 19th where he scored the win with a KO 15 seconds into the first round man that's my boy!!!! For the Video of the fight check it out at www.myspace.com/jamiejohnson15

1 Thumb up this week to my girl Meagan Myers for doing all my photos with photoshop thing man that's awesome girl I appreciate it and got mad love for you and your b/f Shawn thanks a bunch!

1 Thumb down this week to the idiots who have nothing better to do with there time then fuck off on the Internet and edit peoples shit. Advice for this week! GET A LIFE DUDE!

2 Thumbs down this week to Floyd The Bitch Mayweather for not giving me a hasty response looks like ill have to call him out some more prove what kind of punk we have here. Advice for this week! GROW SOME BALLS SON!

Well that about wraps it up this time around I hope everyone has a good one and I should be coming out with some merchandise here soon so by all means hit me up when it gets in and we can take care of you. Until next time America remember Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!!!
2/20/09 5:00 AM
macman1000

I just fixed all the crap that you guys wrote so STOP contacting him or writing shit on his websites if you want to see a Dojo Storm and see this guy get fucked up by someone 90lbs lighter than him!
2/20/09 5:03 AM
JSho
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is someone shooting him in the nuts with a paintball gun...
2/20/09 5:06 AM
xian67

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/117/l_24eca8c2c3c13d37527870ac3563520e.jpg
2/20/09 5:20 AM
IrishLew

Personal life

In his Personal Life John was a Volunteer Firefighter Who due to injury was forced into leaveing and has since become a Bail Recovery Agent. And professional dick sucker.

2/20/09 5:23 AM
GenericAmerican
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everything about this guy is pure gold. I didn't know people like him really existed.
2/20/09 6:28 AM
DreamerMMA
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow.
2/20/09 6:46 AM
bigwignj
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That HoPWF he mentions to come meet him at im almost positive is a shitty hole in the wall pro wrestling school run by a guy named john rambo who, you guessed it, impersonates john rambo the movie character.
2/20/09 6:47 AM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You got to be kidding me. lmaoo
WOW is right.
2/20/09 6:52 AM
macman1000

Can someone please tell me why i now can't view the 2nd page without my browser crashing?
2/20/09 6:52 AM
macman1000

double
2/20/09 7:11 AM
Porkchop74
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

macman1000 where do you live I grew up just outside of Hagerstown Md I see that is where this guys DOJO is.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.