UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Check out this fake fighter

2/20/09 7:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
macman1000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop74 - macman1000 where do you live I grew up just outside of Hagerstown Md I see that is where this guys DOJO is.

I live in philly, but the number he gives is a Harrisburg area code so i assumed he was from PA.
2/20/09 7:21 AM
macman1000

He gives the area code 717 and in his WIKI page it says PA also.

www.whitepages.com/maps/PA
2/20/09 7:26 AM
bigwignj
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah that hopwf i mentioned before is in hagerston i believe so im thinking this kid is just wrestling gimmick that he tries to portray in real life.
2/20/09 7:27 AM
macman1000

Another thing is i can't view his Myspace page because i got this problem going on with my computer where my browsers crash instantly on some sites including this site too for some reason. Their are some peoples threads i can't view on here without this happening and i tried both of my browers Safari and Firefox so i came to the conclusion it has to do with this virus i got from Shitdog. I know that was the place i got it and i have proof. fuckin bastards.
2/20/09 8:05 AM
TheeSenator
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

macman1000 -  Another thing is i can't view his Myspace page because i got this problem going on with my computer where my browsers crash instantly on some sites including this site too for some reason. Their are some peoples threads i can't view on here without this happening and i tried both of my browers Safari and Firefox so i came to the conclusion it has to do with this virus i got from Shitdog. I know that was the place i got it and i have proof. fuckin bastards.

vundo....   look it up..

who is this bag of dicks???? I want in on it!!!!
2/20/09 8:07 AM
TUFF-N-UFF

TUFF-N-UFF FC, Media Relations
 TTT! I love the way these idiots post anything they want and I even more love how you MAKE THEM PAY!
2/20/09 8:12 AM
macman1000

Hey good looking out Senator on that Vundo thing as i may have just figured what the hell is gone on with my computer. After i ruin this John Decyk fags life i will devote my time to making someone at Shitdog pay for this virus.
2/20/09 8:15 AM
macman1000

Edited: 02/20/09 8:24 AM
 Oh and if we are talking about the same thing in this case it seems to only be one dick, but if your looking for a bag of dicks it is all of Shittydog! The guys name is John Decyk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Decyk

2/20/09 8:18 AM
macman1000

Here goes the next Marciano himself!
2/20/09 8:20 AM
OriginalTUFer

This is so bizarre.
2/20/09 8:24 AM
Stone Rolled
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From his wikipedia page:

"When John was 16 and living in Brooklyn it was due to a street fight that led to a 4 inch blade being placed into the Ligament of the right knee. After receiving a minor surgery to repair the injury John along with his Trainer Micahel Wright and mentor Royce Gracie began a six month journey to be able to walk again. After ten hours per day six days a week in the gym to rebuild the lost muscle he was finely cleared to be able to start his MMA Career."

This is like when Bruce Lee was injured for a long time and had to stay in bed. And in karate kid, Daniel had Mr Miyagi as mentor. Only this guy's mentor is Royce Gracie! This guy is a legend! Dana White should contact him ASAP!
2/20/09 8:44 AM
bigD13B
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My god this shadow boxing!
2/20/09 9:09 AM
KneeToFaceKo

Wow............just wow
2/20/09 9:20 AM
86ed4life

^I think that you have said it all.
2/20/09 9:20 AM
TheeSenator
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

macman1000 -  Hey good looking out Senator on that Vundo thing as i may have just figured what the hell is gone on with my computer. After i ruin this John Decyk fags life i will devote my time to making someone at Shitdog pay for this virus.

His name is Jeff Sherwood... You can't miss the fat fuck..
2/20/09 9:21 AM
macman1000

This guy has to be from PA because i just found this thing where he was a Ref for that HoPWF BS.

www.nwlwrestling.com/results/chambersburgarmory20071006.html

It also gets better, this guy is on this site for the famous Birthdays, Deaths and events on June 19. AHAHA!

www.eforu.com/birthdays/June_19.html
2/20/09 9:21 AM
BigWilliam
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do people like that just not know how easy it is to verify such ridiculous claims? Or do they think noone will check?
2/20/09 9:41 AM
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think I've laughed so hard in a while! This isn't true..right? Tell me this guy is for real, LMAO!!

Macman, whats the status?! If you or someone you know is gunna fight this kid, make sure you get it on Video and post here, LOL!!
2/20/09 9:44 AM
greco yeoman

ttt for a hasty response from PBF
2/20/09 9:44 AM
ziggystardust
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet shadow boxing. I especially like the crutches in the background and using mom's cupboard as mirror.
2/20/09 9:49 AM
macman1000

ziggystardust - Sweet shadow boxing. I especially like the crutches in the background and using mom's cupboard as mirror.

Don't forget the look away motion when throwing a punch. That was some funny shit, it was like as soon as he starts to throw a punch his head does some snap the other way. To anybody that wants to learn tecnical striking just watch that vid!
2/20/09 9:51 AM
Barbs666
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

macman1000 - 
var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/gjRHyU6N6S4&hl=en&fs=1", "postVideo-25140744-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-25140744");  
Here goes the next Marciano himself!

Holy hell that is one vicious knee.
2/20/09 9:56 AM
macman1000

BeanTownMMA - I don't think I've laughed so hard in a while! This isn't true..right? Tell me this guy is for real, LMAO!!

Macman, whats the status?! If you or someone you know is gunna fight this kid, make sure you get it on Video and post here, LOL!!

I am thinking about trolling this guy into an interview after we get confirmation from Royce and a few other sources that he is full of crap, which i will then cut him off when he is speaking on camera and blast the hell out him baiting him into getting his ass kicked.
2/20/09 9:57 AM
dsausage

This is classic! I am dying over here.
2/20/09 10:05 AM
whippersnapper13

I don't think Royce did much training in Brooklyn.
The wiki page is being updated now, things are being taken off.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.