Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
macman1000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^^^^^Welcome to the UG John Decyk!
2/20/09 10:16 AM
dsausage

I have never been able to fully understand computer nerds without a life. Quite possibley these are the people who cannot function in our society and have decided to become what I personally call Keyboard Cowboys."
(John Decyk 2009)
2/20/09 10:18 AM
dsausage

Said he is/was a NOMAA champ

NOMAA Northern Manhattan Arts Alliance

LOL
2/20/09 10:28 AM
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

romulox - why is everybody harping on this guy?

may be he is going a little bit overboard with self promotion, but hey, you gotta get your name out there somehow

obviously he hasn't had any professional fights but he had over 60 amateur fights. wanderlei silva fought over hundred times before he had an official record, is anybody hating on him because of that?

the kid is obviously a stud, he needs to get in shape but he's got the raw talent and he is going to get picked up by a legit promotion pretty soon

what have you done lately?

You are DEFINITELY John Decyk! By the way, Wanderlei Silva never created a Wikipedia Entry on himself telling the world he won over 100 amateur fights. Self Promotion is one thing, trying to be something you're not and making a fool out of yourself is a completely separate thing. Also, lying and saying you're apart of a Gracie BJJ School is totally un-called for. And another thing, getting a tattoo "BMFOTP" (Baddest Mother F'er On The Planet" or what ever the hell you wrote on your inner arm in blue marker....TOTALLY GIVES EVERYONE THE RIGHT TO DICK ON YOU!!
2/20/09 10:32 AM
Judo Scott
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't make his life hell he's just some kid fucking around. Anyone who believes a fat ass like that is a pro fighter deserves what they get.
2/20/09 10:34 AM
Tom O Bedlam
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, 4 pages and no one has stepped in to defend him.

I'm waiting for it though.
2/20/09 10:36 AM
raynman

lol @ some of the wiki revisions from the past 24hrs

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=John_Decyk&action=history
2/20/09 10:37 AM
macman1000

Look above ya Tom, their has been two white knights and i came to the conclusion that the first knight is John Decyk himself.
2/20/09 11:02 AM
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom, does he really deserve to be defended? Seriously, this guy has serious issues. It's almost as if he is asking for everyone to shit on him..
2/20/09 11:06 AM
sharp01

well his striking does kinda look likes Royces specialy if you watch royce in the one music video he s in i think its a sepultura one
2/20/09 11:08 AM
sharp01

well his striking does kinda look likes Royces specialy if you watch royce in the one music video he s in i think its a sepultura one
2/20/09 11:11 AM
Judo Scott
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

macman1000 -  Look above ya Tom, their has been two white knights and i came to the conclusion that the first knight is John Decyk himself.

Yes I am a white knight .. trolling online and trolling IRL are two different things... My personal limit is anything that happens offline is wrong. ( ie sending a million pizzas, dojo storming, stalking off line )
2/20/09 11:12 AM
macman1000

romulox - no i am not john but i talked to the guy before and he is el to the egit

he is a nice guy and an amateur mma fighter who is just trying to get his name out there, so of course he is going to post some stupid shit so that people start talking about him

he is not from the gracie family but he trains gracie jj how hard is that to understand?...
AHAHA. Ladies and Gentlemen i introduce you to the bullshitter himself. LOL. this is fuckin gold. also you stupid douche, i don't see nothing about Amateur so YOU are passing your 60 fights as pro fights. don't dicktuck now faggot.

2/20/09 11:13 AM
hiptosser

* "Tito Ortiz told us to always prepare for the worst when you get ready for a fight because then the Best will always happens."

(Interview with NBC in 2006)
lol
2/20/09 11:14 AM
macman1000

Edited: 02/20/09 11:14 AM
Judo Scott - 
macman1000 -  Look above ya Tom, their has been two white knights and i came to the conclusion that the first knight is John Decyk himself.

Yes I am a white knight .. trolling online and trolling IRL are two different things... My personal limit is anything that happens offline is wrong. ( ie sending a million pizzas, dojo storming, stalking off line )

GOOD FOR YOU because i don't give a fuck what you think!!!!!!

2/20/09 11:26 AM
macman1000

romulox - are you fucking stupid?

do you know how much blood, sweat, pain and tears does it take to fight, pro or amateur, who cares

who the fuck are you???

2/20/09 11:27 AM
Ausgepicht

Unreal...
2/20/09 11:31 AM
PJ Benn Fan
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually, if your sole purpose in life was to fuck chicks, its not a bad idea to do something liek that!

2/20/09 11:33 AM
staggeryou

"When John was 16 and living in Brooklyn it was due to a street fight that led to a 4 inch blade being placed into the Ligament of the right knee. After receiving a minor surgery to repair the injury John along with his Trainer Micahel Wright and mentor Royce Gracie began a six month journey to be able to walk again."

LOL. Who was the brainiac behind this, I wonder.
2/20/09 11:35 AM
macman1000

Fuzzy Badfeet -  dont worry...IM here now

It's about fuckin time FUZZ, i am battling White Knights and what looks to be John Decyk(romulox) himself. this is gold!
2/20/09 11:36 AM
jkkazmier
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"John was also a Professional Peter-puffer and had completed training at the age of 19."

what is a Peter Puffer?
2/20/09 11:37 AM
BeanTownMMA

romulox - no i am not john but i talked to the guy before and he is el to the egit

he is a nice guy and an amateur mma fighter who is just trying to get his name out there, so of course he is going to post some stupid shit so that people start talking about him

he is not from the gracie family but he trains gracie jj how hard is that to understand?...

romulox, if you have talked to the guy before, can you get him on here? i'm sure there are a lot of people who are dying to talk to him..

also, when is his next "fight" lmao..
2/20/09 11:38 AM
Judo Scott

The UG is bullshido and 4chan rolled into one now.. nice..
2/20/09 11:38 AM
Tom O Bedlam
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sigh...

Some one always has to take the fun out of life because of their beliefs.

There's a word for people like you- Christians.

2/20/09 11:39 AM
macman1000

Ok Fuzz i got this site i need you to run a backround check etc on this fag, i tried, but my browser keeps shutting down on this certain site.

www.uditto.com/person.php

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.