UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Check out this fake fighter

2/20/09 1:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mac...Romulox aka John Decyk ain't coming back, LMAO!

We need him to come on here. I bet he is devastated that his WIKI page is destroyed, LOL!
2/20/09 1:34 PM
macman1000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

backfistmedia - That shadowboxing video scared me! The elvis poster...the boxes...I don't know where to run and hide!

I know right and the honest reason that gets me so passionate and pissed off about guys like this is i heard a few stories about people posing as Trainers or fighters which lead to people taking their advice and getting injuries or getting taught the wrong shit that they have to start everything they worked on over and change everything they learned because they were lied to, WELL NOT ON MY WATCH.
2/20/09 1:35 PM
macman1000

YEAH MMAGUY GET YOUR ASS IN HERE ASAP!
2/20/09 1:36 PM
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mac, do you realize he is from PA as well?! Aren't you from PA?? How far away does this MMA Fighter live from you?! LMAO, imagine if he lives a 20 min drive away...LOL
2/20/09 1:39 PM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't believe that Romulux or whatever his name is is really John. It is too easy to troll people...

All he has to do is pretend to be defending the tard in question and then everyone will jump on believing he is said tard...I say..nay nay. Don't be so gullible.
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i just added a quote lol i normally dont partake in this but its too funny
macman1000

BeanTownMMA - Mac, do you realize he is from PA as well?! Aren't you from PA?? How far away does this MMA Fighter live from you?! LMAO, imagine if he lives a 20 min drive away...LOL

That's my goal here bro, i know people who actually got injured listening to posers like this. I want a confession video and him to at least spar with a REAL fighter his size while on camera.
2/20/09 1:41 PM
bigwignj
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

romulox - why is everybody harping on this guy?

may be he is going a little bit overboard with self promotion, but hey, you gotta get your name out there somehow

obviously he hasn't had any professional fights but he had over 60 amateur fights. wanderlei silva fought over hundred times before he had an official record, is anybody hating on him because of that?

the kid is obviously a stud, he needs to get in shape but he's got the raw talent and he is going to get picked up by a legit promotion pretty soon

what have you done lately?

Please enlighten me with what ammy promotions he has competed for seeing as though mma is illegal in PA, and neighboring NY. Which as far as good ammys, leaves Delaware, NJ, and Virginia, all of which myself or teamates have competed on shows, and Ill glady look through all results and post the shows he fought on. And the company he wrestles for is absolute dog shit.

And to everyone, No the trainer and owner of that wrestling gym his gimmick name is really JOHN RAMBO, its not anyone fucking with his wiki page. The guy even sort of resembles Rambo, at least he used too, he is probably pretty old now.
macman1000

TalkShowOnMute - I don't believe that Romulux or whatever his name is is really John. It is too easy to troll people...

All he has to do is pretend to be defending the tard in question and then everyone will jump on believing he is said tard...I say..nay nay. Don't be so gullible.

He started out dancing around it and said he knew the guy and he is a good guy. I guarantee that's him or he knows him very well.
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/20/09 1:42 PM
Fucked up the edit
2/20/09 1:42 PM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/20/09 7:52 PM
wt
2/20/09 1:43 PM
sharp01

one of my buddies got his retnas seperated becuase of a poser coach who had no clue , But wanted to be the famous coach in the arae of a fighter hate those assholes
2/20/09 1:44 PM
TheOne

who took my quote off!!!
2/20/09 1:44 PM
bigwignj
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck it mac, do they still have those Ammy Kickboxing/Thai Boxing shows at Viking Hall? Tell Roger to hook you up with the promoter and fight this tub on it.
2/20/09 1:48 PM
macman1000

Let's set it up, i will light this guy up like a fuckin Christmas tree and the guy has about 90lbs on me.
2/20/09 1:51 PM
bigwignj

Nah, I was just on The Arenas new site, and they have no dates for Evolved Martial Arts anymore :( . And when did they change the name from New Alahambra to 'The Arena'?
2/20/09 1:53 PM
BeanTownMMA

Mac...you or someone should become friends with him on his Myspace...write on his wall and tell him about this thread!! LOL

TTT 4 MAC!
icedog11
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gladiator Mouthguards, president/principle
 183 post =  the ultimate (Wiki) troll job
GeeMac

Stone Rolled - From his wikipedia page:

"When John was 16 and living in Brooklyn it was due to a street fight that led to a 4 inch blade being placed into the Ligament of the right knee. After receiving a minor surgery to repair the injury John along with his Trainer Micahel Wright and mentor Royce Gracie began a six month journey to be able to walk again. After ten hours per day six days a week in the gym to rebuild the lost muscle he was finely cleared to be able to start his MMA Career."

This is like when Bruce Lee was injured for a long time and had to stay in bed. And in karate kid, Daniel had Mr Miyagi as mentor. Only this guy's mentor is Royce Gracie! This guy is a legend! Dana White should contact him ASAP!

Minor surgery that took six months to recover from? Ten hours a day six days a week? WTF? ? ?
2/20/09 1:54 PM
macman1000

Edited: 02/20/09 1:55 PM
sharp01 - one of my buddies got his retnas seperated becuase of a poser coach who had no clue , But wanted to be the famous coach in the arae of a fighter hate those assholes

Exactly, this is why i get very pissed when i see this. i know a few people that had similar shit happen to them, but my very close friend was lead on by a posing ass Boxer/Trainer who never fought in his life and he got injured severely from some of the stuff the guy had him doing and it set him back years because he had to forget everything he learned because he was taught wrong. Fake ass fags out there don't know what they are doing my making these claims.

2/20/09 1:57 PM
sharp01

same as my buddy the coach never fought a day in his life .
i want to ttt joe hurly he a beast my friend trained at the lions den with him if that the joe your talking aboat talkshowonmute
2/20/09 1:59 PM
macman1000

bigwignj - Nah, I was just on The Arenas new site, and they have no dates for Evolved Martial Arts anymore :( . And when did they change the name from New Alahambra to 'The Arena'?

It's still the New Alhambra if we are talking about the same place. I go to every boxing card there and help a few Boxing buddies make shirts etc to sell for their fights. Your talking about the place next to Foreman Mills right?
2/20/09 2:02 PM
macman1000

Edited: 02/20/09 2:02 PM
BeanTownMMA - Mac...you or someone should become friends with him on his Myspace...write on his wall and tell him about this thread!! LOL

TTT 4 MAC!

LOL. Dude i would have done all kinds of shit, but i got this virus from Sherdog that shuts my browser down instantly on some sites including Myspace, Facebook etc etc. This is where i need help from you guys!

2/20/09 2:03 PM
sharp01

didnt go to school to be a shrink can t help you sorry
2/20/09 2:04 PM
macman1000

Well i gotta go get my daily jog in because i am still nursing a minor ankle injury so i will be back in about 30 minutes. ROMULOX you better come clean by then you fairy.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.