UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Check out this fake fighter

2/20/09 2:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bigwignj
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, New Alhambra. formally Viking Hall and the ECW Arena. I was there in December for Cage of Death, hanging out with Don Frye up in the eagles nest drunk as shit. It was still called New Alhambra then, but if you go to the website it re-directs you to www.thearena.biz and says The Arena @ South Philadelphia. Check you guys later, I gotta go pickup some trees for the weekend.
2/20/09 2:08 PM
macman1000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sharp01 - didnt go to school to be a shrink can t help you sorry

That sucks because i could definitely use some help in that area too!
2/20/09 2:13 PM
sharp01

me to
2/20/09 2:16 PM
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay, I don't have Myspace. Is there ANYONE out there that has Myspace that is willing to contact this guy?! If so, let us know ASAP. Search his full name, he's the only one that shows up.
2/20/09 2:25 PM
GenericAmerican
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody who thinks this guy is trolling or just creating an Pro Wrestling character, hasn't read all the available info. I did all the initial "research" and I'm not usually big on mocking people over the internet, but each step of the way this guy got better and better.

Even the video he made for his sister is weird (I thought she was his girlfried/fiance at first, because he has 10 times more pictures of her on his myspace page than he does of his fiance).

Here's his sister by the way...

Photobucket
Photobucket

I don't know about you, but I don't pose with my sister like that and I don't make videos dedicated to her (maybe I'm just not a very nice brother)...

Happy Birthday Brittany

And here's John Rambo, since some of you seemed to think that was fake and part of a troll job...

John Rambo Tribute
2/20/09 2:42 PM
BeanTownMMA
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Generic...did you already friend him?!
2/20/09 2:43 PM
TUFF-N-UFF

TUFF-N-UFF FC, Media Relations
 This guy is totally badass and speaking of ass, did you check out his sister?

2/20/09 2:47 PM
BeanTownMMA

TUFF-N-UFF -  This guy is totally badass and speaking of ass, did you check out his sister?

Agreed. Wonder if she has a Myspace page too!! LMAO
2/20/09 2:51 PM
B0NESAW
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/20/09 2:54 PM
Squared Circle
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have come to the conclusion that the best possible outcome would be for some overzealous dojo stormer to find JAM MAN, only to get knocked out by a lucky punch.

One of the UGs matbattlers ending up as a highlight reel on this kid's myspace page would beat all.
2/20/09 2:58 PM
TheClips

This is getting good....
2/20/09 3:01 PM
Judo Scott
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sis does a a lot of fat girl myspace pic poses
2/20/09 3:06 PM
BeanTownMMA

Has anyone sent this kid a Friend Request on Myspace or Facebook yet?! Or even a message!! If you get a message back...PLEASE POST HERE...LMAO!
2/20/09 3:12 PM
GenericAmerican
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeanTownMMA - Has anyone sent this kid a Friend Request on Myspace or Facebook yet?! Or even a message!! If you get a message back...PLEASE POST HERE...LMAO!

I was going to leave that up to the professionals. People seem to have plans here, I'm just doing the leg work.
2/20/09 3:16 PM
BeanTownMMA

True, I even created an account and friended him, LMAO.

I just hope for the day that John Decyk enters in on this Thread...LOL!

I also think he needs to put a Vlog up on Youtube or something...his WIKI Page is destroyed!!
2/20/09 3:22 PM
Freeman
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ THIS:

"His family is extremely embarrassed of him for his continual lies about his fanatsy MMA and Pro-wrestling career. He is the son of William and Karen Decyk and has an older brother named William and an older sister named Heather and a younger sister named Brittany, all of whom can't stand John and his ridiculous lies and stories. After training with Wolverine and The X-Men, he began to realize his potential for greatness. He has been an MMA Fighter for over 6 years. He holds a record of 5/57/1000 and is currently a 4 time Heavyweight eater of pies, 1 time National Light Heavyweight Champion and a Former United States National Champion. The Jam Man has fought against MMA Fighters on the east coast and to date is passing his knowledge onto new fighters. John was also a Professional Peter-puffer and had completed training at the age of 19."
2/20/09 3:23 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/20/09 3:26 PM
ill do it!!!!facebook message with the link to the thread

sorry too late ill back off and leave it to the pros lol
2/20/09 3:26 PM
Freeman
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd fuck his sister for sure.
2/20/09 3:27 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Freeman -  I'd fuck his sister for sure.

+1
id definately be in there
2/20/09 3:28 PM
macman1000

Ok i just got back from my Rocky style jog here in Philly and yes i had the kids following me up the steps. After all i am a local celeb! what did i miss? Also nobody contact this fag until we get an actual game plan.
2/20/09 3:29 PM
BeanTownMMA

Edited: 02/20/09 3:28 PM
ok sounds good
2/20/09 3:33 PM
macman1000

Damn this virus, did someone post Myspace content on page 8? because for some reason i can't view it now. this sucks.
2/20/09 3:34 PM
BeanTownMMA

macman1000 -  Damn this virus, did someone post Myspace content on page 8? because for some reason i can't view it now. this sucks.

Yes, pics of his sister. He is a little too "close" with her in some of them...if ya know what I mean LMAO
2/20/09 3:37 PM
GenericAmerican

I posted the pictures of his sister and some tribute video to John Rambo from his myspace page.
2/20/09 3:37 PM
macman1000

Edited: 02/20/09 3:37 PM
 Ok then that's why i can't view it. Did i miss anything else on page 8 after the post about the shrink because i can't view it and PLEASE guys don't post Myspace pics until i get this virus fixed. just paste the links.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.