UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> UG Defense Attorneys

2/20/09 3:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GladiatorGannon
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/20/09 3:22 PM

Forum member Jami Klair. i told him to shut up and stop posting about it. anyone want to shoot him a PM?

Ultimate fighter from Hastings to be charged in brawl
Eau Claire Leader-Telegram

Posted: 02/18/2009 12:01:00 AM CST

A 33-year-old Minnesota man, a recognized ultimate fighter, faces three criminal charges for punching three men, including a decorated heavyweight high school wrestler, knocking out two of them.

Jamison C. Klair, whose last known address was Hastings, recently was charged in Pierce County Court with two felony counts of substantial battery and a misdemeanor count of battery. A warrant was issued for his arrest.

The charges have a combined maximum penalty of three years in prison.

According to court records:

Police responded to a report of a fight around 1:40 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 24, at a River Falls tavern. Witnesses said Klair, who is 5 feet 10 inches and weighs about 225 pounds, punched three men, two of whom were large men with athletic builds.

One of the men, Joe Cudd, 29, was a two-time high school state champion wrestler and all-state football player. He is 6-4 and weighs about 260 pounds. Another man struck was Bennie Berg, 28, also a former River Falls High School wrestler who is 6-2, 250. The third man was Jesse W. Smith, 24. All the men are from River Falls.

Klair, who has a professional fighting history with mixed martial arts participation and promotion, hit Cudd in the jaw area after Cudd reportedly put a wet finger in the ear of a friend of Klair's, who was asleep at the bar.

Cudd, who was turning away from Klair at the time of the punch, briefly was knocked out. He received a cut lip and required several stitches for a head wound.

Berg was knocked unconscious for about four minutes and required six stitches for an upper lip cut after being punched in the face by Klair outside the tavern. Smith also was hit in the face before Klair took off his shirt and challenged anyone who wanted to confront him.

Klair left the scene and has not been located. He told witnesses he was an ultimate fighter.

According to various Web sites, Klair has promoted about 50 mixed martial arts events and was undefeated as a participant. Mixed martial arts is considered a full-contact combat sport that allows a variety of traditional and nontraditional fighting techniques.

sounds like the got what they deserved to me. i despise bullies.
2/20/09 4:25 PM
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know how to PM anybody, but if you do it for me, tell him this "STFU! Bragging about this shit will only result in a stiffer sentence. Besides, why are you so proud of KO'ing two out of shape, 10 years out of their prime ex-high school wrestlers?"
2/20/09 4:57 PM
GladiatorGannon
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bflex - I don't know how to PM anybody, but if you do it for me, tell him this "STFU! Bragging about this shit will only result in a stiffer sentence. Besides, why are you so proud of KO'ing two out of shape, 10 years out of their prime ex-high school wrestlers?"

i didn't read any bragging, just him trying to defend his actions from our more reactionary members.
2/21/09 4:35 PM
StephenL
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wet willies can spread herpes, MRSA and the common cold.

stephen
2/21/09 9:53 PM
Bunkou

Pretty weak facts so far. Bad case for the State. Unless the dumb ass keeps talking and starts saying things that can be used against him. Then he's screwed.

Feel free to direct him to this message. Oh yeah, and if he hasn't yet, bubba needs to retain counsel and then turn himself in (in that order).
2/26/09 8:03 AM
Jason Couch

That's an awesome story, you couldn't make that shit up if you wanted to. Punching three guys over a wet willy.

You'd think this would be a tame winter evening in the WI bars.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.