UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> ATTN: Rara & Tracy Lee Girly Question

2/23/09 7:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zoies
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When ever I see pics on Combatlifestyle of Rara & Tracy Lee your makeup is always so flawless! I am a makeup junkie but I have fallen in love with Mally Beauty. I also love Urban Decay eyeshadow. I also love Bobbie Brown!
2/23/09 11:52 PM
MissRARA
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IMMAE.tv, Partner
lol... what was the question again?
2/24/09 8:23 AM
zoies
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh! I had surgery blame it on the Vicodin! I was trying to ask what brand of makeup you use, I was saying you and Tracy always look so flawless and your makeup (especially eyes) always look awesome. Maybe you are blessed with perfect skin. I am a makeup junkie so I just had to ask what brand foundation, etc you use?? Sorry Miss Rara I just read the OP again and was like huh?? I should stay off the OG when on narcotics.
2/24/09 9:09 PM
MissRARA
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IMMAE.tv, Partner
For eyeshadows and shadow tint I use MAC make up and for foundation and bronzer I use Chanel.
2/25/09 8:36 AM
zoies

Thanks Miss Rara! I am going to have to check out the Mac & Chanel counters next time I am shopping. I predict I am going to leave the counter a bit broke :) Thanks so much for your reply.
2/26/09 12:53 AM
Xtina
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ op
2/26/09 9:45 AM
zoies

Xtina -  lol @ op

I know right? I felt like an idiot! I will never again post while on pain medication.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.