UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> New Combat Club in CR

6/4/09 7:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
donkypunch55
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoever told you we offer no instruction is wrong... it's $55 to sign up, and then $30 a month. we're open from 4 - 8 monday through friday... we're located on the corner of 5th ave and 12th st SE... stop on by...
6/12/09 12:28 PM
donkypunch55
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some thanks are in order… Thanks to Dave, Keoni, and Devon for instituting and enforcing the recent qualifications to be a member of team Harddrive. The result was a packed house on Wednesday, a historically light day because of its stand-up focus… we had 20 facking people there… Thank you Keoni for your undying love of MMA and for showing us how a true warrior composes themselves…Thanks to Eric for continuing to set the standard for hard work; the kid is the best we got and he’s the first one in, and the last one out… Thanks to Devon for taking the time and having the patients and vocabulary to pass on his extensive jiu-jitsu knowledge… Thanks to Beau for making us all better through superior fire power… Thanks to Bill for giving us all the opportunity to ponder “maybe it really was cooler in the middle ages” … Thanks to Steve for showing us how a real rockstar lives… Thanks to Derick for quite possibly the gayest collection of shorts on the planet...Thank you to all who work hard in the gym; not the posers who are there for a t-shirt, but the real warriors, like Lonnie and Cliff and DJ and Dre… you guys are the engine that drives our team…I’m sure I’m forgetting a ton of shit, but you get the point… War Valhalla… -dp-
6/17/09 9:27 AM
donkypunch55

Good luck to Steve Carl this Friday at MCC in Des Miones...
7/8/09 11:22 AM
Halz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what are the qualifications?
7/8/09 9:06 PM
donkypunch55

no qualifications to work out at Valhalla other than dues... to be a member of team Harddrive and fly our colors, we require a certain level of attendence, and ultimately the coaches have final say... it really just comes down to putting in the time and effort. we encourage anyone interested to stop in and check us out.
7/8/09 9:24 PM
beaulaugh
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard there are some pretty good freestyle rappers their and a guy w/ a "high-top fade" is any of this true?
7/8/09 9:27 PM
beaulaugh
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, I heard there are quite a few pencil pushing dick-necks around those parts
7/8/09 10:23 PM
donkypunch55

you are correct sir on all counts. we actually have a harem of free-style rappers... the fade of which u speak is in the works.
it's true... the place is a variable Dick-neck forest. we also have several muppet-fuckers and a midget with tourettes..
7/9/09 8:23 AM
donkypunch55

we've got 4 of our ametures fighting in burlington this friday the 10th. Updates to follow...
War Valhalla!
7/17/09 11:18 PM
dahood52402

I might definatly have to check your gym out. I haven't been training very seriously since I stopped training at the last gym i was at. I'll see what happens with my job and stop by when I can
7/18/09 12:20 PM
Halz

Wow, only took 5 months for your first post.
7/21/09 1:08 PM
dahood52402

I know. Awesome right? Anyway I think my friend and I are gonna come check out the gym tomorrow around 4. Are there any fees we'd have to pay for just checking it out?
7/22/09 1:06 AM
StillToStupid

so, if i wanted to come up there and just check it out, try it out for a day, its $5 plus the gas to drive from IC?  Or is it if you decide to come more often that its 5 day thing?
7/22/09 1:06 AM
StillToStupid

so, if i wanted to come up there and just check it out, try it out for a day, its $5 plus the gas to drive from IC?  Or is it if you decide to come more often that its 5 day thing?
7/23/09 8:14 AM
donkypunch55

dahood52402 - I know. Awesome right? Anyway I think my friend and I are gonna come check out the gym tomorrow around 4. Are there any fees we'd have to pay for just checking it out?

There is no charge to come and check the place out. anyone is welcome to come and see what we are all about...
10/31/09 10:40 AM
donkypunch55

Congrats to Jessica "Baby Bull" Hilger for her dominating performance last night at RCC 12 (?). Jessica trained at our place pretty consistently for someone who lives in wisconsin... i've known her opponent, Emily Klinefelter for 6-7 years, and the girl is a bad ass. This is a great win for Jess. Also victorious from Valhalla was Jerod Downing, Sarah Lacina (in her ammy debut! 35 sec..) Bill Kamery, and Todd Vansyke. Nice work everyone!

WAR VALHALLA

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.