UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Fort Sill goes 3 and 0

3/1/09 11:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigDaddyPerkins
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last night Fort Sill had three fighters travel to Tulsa Ok and fight at Freestyle Cage Fighting event. Brad Downing finished his guy in the first minute with a rear naked choke. Geoffry Whitfield taught his "Karate" opponent what it felt like to be mounted and punched in the face, also in the first minute. Jason Norwood escaped the former champs arm bar attemptS and then demonstrated dominant posistion and knees, and then took the 185# Belt home. Fort Sill represented the Army proudly.
3/2/09 11:37 AM
Normal MT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats BDP.    Any of Adams Muay Thai guys compete?
3/3/09 5:06 AM
rafie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bid Daddy

Sounds like you guys should have a great after KShhhhhhhhhhh party, LOL. Congrats to them

rafie
3/5/09 8:44 PM
TerribleTed

Perk,

Have you decided to stick around longer or is this still the last train?

Ted
3/6/09 8:57 AM
BigDaddyPerkins
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I went to drop my paperwork this week, but since I switched service and my days were calculated wrong, woo hoo I now can't retire until Feb 2011. (BAngs head on rock)
3/6/09 11:49 PM
TerribleTed

Will they let out ride it out at Sill?
3/9/09 2:21 PM
BigDaddyPerkins

my future here is a daily soap opera, if I make it back to the fighthouse I will let everyone know.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.