UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Need a coverup

3/1/09 6:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NEXTinLINE
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I turned 18, I felt it necessary to rush out and get a tattoo right off the bat. Needless to say, that was 1996 and I endedup with a tribal design on my left shoulderblade.

Its about 4" tall by 6" wide....solid black.

Any chance of getting this thing covered up? Or would my only option be to add tribal to fill up a bigger portion of my back.
3/1/09 6:07 PM
thefaint
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a mess of black on my arm, too. I did one session of laser removal and really wish I could just do a cover-up because it's horrible. It can be done, but it takes a pretty talented artist to do it. Check out Tim Victim, because he's more or less recognized as the best when it comes to cover-ups.
3/3/09 7:32 PM
Sprawl3r
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/03/09 7:32 PM
You could always get an hockey-puck coverup..

Covers up just about everything!
3/3/09 10:13 PM
NEXTinLINE
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought I could just get my entire shoulderblade colored in black....
3/26/09 1:12 AM
BabyHand
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post a pic of it...it all truly depends on how thick it actually is..saying it is 4 x 6 makes it sound like a square that is the same size
3/26/09 11:53 AM
NEXTinLINE

I'll try to get a pic this weekend.
9/2/10 3:37 AM
kristaNY

tattoo removal to fade it then cover it up. unless you find a good cover up artist...they are out there
10/30/10 5:41 PM
theBEAToff

kristaNY -  tattoo removal to fade it then cover it up. unless you find a good cover up artist...they are out there

This.
Don't know how close you are to Philly, but Tim Victim has blown my mind with his cover-ups.... At least give 'em a call.

http://timpangburn.com/updates/?page_id=9
2/18/11 1:37 PM
Mdot50

theBEAToff - 
kristaNY -  tattoo removal to fade it then cover it up. unless you find a good cover up artist...they are out there

This.
Don't know how close you are to Philly, but Tim Victim has blown my mind with his cover-ups.... At least give 'em a call.

http://timpangburn.com/updates/?page_id=9
just checking that link man, fuck, the Dimebag tat is sick!  From a grade school dog, to that wow!

2/18/11 9:36 PM
C1010
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is some impressive coverup work.
2/22/11 6:33 PM
NCAA92
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.