UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> Help me pick my gang name

3/2/09 10:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm representing a high profile gang member around here. Really not too impressive, but he is the biggest fish in the pond. I told him that I needed a gang name so that way if I see it in police chatter I can laugh. I was told that gang names don't get chosen, they just kinda evolve. Not in those words. I don't think he knows the word evolve.

At anyrate, I told him that I want my gang name by Thursday. I also told him that I would have suggestions. We have a meeting on Thursday to finalize my gang name.

So give me some suggestions and have fun with it, but also give me some serious suggestions.
3/3/09 12:34 AM
Shaz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's wrong with bflex?

-Shaz!
3/3/09 1:07 AM
JoeVIP
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot depends on the gang your in.
3/3/09 12:33 PM
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bflex is my online gang name. I need a real life one too.

JoeVIP - Gangsta Killa Bloods
3/3/09 11:10 PM
Shaz

OK, according to the Gangsta Name Generator (http://gangstaname.com/index.php), your gangsta name is:

Stupid-ass Goat Smuggla

Mine is Phat Fish

-Shaz!
3/4/09 8:57 AM
bflex

Stupid-ass Goat Smuggla!

I like it!
3/5/09 9:06 PM
kuan

the christ-punchers
3/5/09 11:24 PM
StephenL

"if he's found guilty, his boys will kill my family."
3/9/09 12:02 AM
bflex

StephenL - I'm not worried about this guy. If he fucks with me, I'd fly up some of my old Florida clients to show him the difference between real gang members and Raleigh gang members.
4/14/09 8:35 PM
GladiatorGannon
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bflex - I'm representing a high profile gang member around here. Really not too impressive, but he is the biggest fish in the pond. I told him that I needed a gang name so that way if I see it in police chatter I can laugh. I was told that gang names don't get chosen, they just kinda evolve. Not in those words. I don't think he knows the word evolve.

At anyrate, I told him that I want my gang name by Thursday. I also told him that I would have suggestions. We have a meeting on Thursday to finalize my gang name.

So give me some suggestions and have fun with it, but also give me some serious suggestions.

advise them to continue to avoid naming, some pretty nasty crews have actually been beating RICO cases because they have successfully avoided a "name", and the judges didn't think a group without a name was organized enought to fall under RICO.

these judges have seen too many movies, and forget tha La Cosa Nostra itself wasn't even a name, it was concious effort to AVOID having a name that worked for a hundred years - "This thing of ours".
4/16/09 10:21 AM
Cookie Monster
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SAGS (Stupid Ass Goat Smuggla)
4/18/09 5:35 PM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/18/09 5:36 PM
Pink Fuzzy Sweater Mafia.

It was the name of the clique i was in during middle school lol.
4/22/09 5:39 PM
PTM2020
1113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hot Carl

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.