UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Barbecue time approaches, favorite recipes

3/31/10 5:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MichaelVronsky
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i didnt take pictures but i smoked a couple corned beef briskets. came out a bit salty but not too bad.
4/1/10 12:41 PM
droc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's a corned beef brisket?

DROC
4/1/10 3:33 PM
MichaelVronsky
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

basically a cured cut of beef from the chest of the cattle. usually pretty tough since it contains a lot of connective tissue.
4/4/10 6:34 PM
Chainbelt

Yeah, droc, been meaning to ask you what became of your medical situation. Dude, since i talked to you last, I have went back into the hospital for a month, had some work done on a duct in my pancreas, had a bunch of fluid drained, and haven't ate or drank anything for a month and counting. I have to use what's called TPN, which is an IV nutrition, to let my pancreas totally heal. how are you doing?
4/4/10 6:46 PM
jaydub

smoke a leg of lamb. 225 for about 5-6 hours until internal temps reaches 140.
4/5/10 4:36 AM
droc

Chainbelt, I updated the original thread, basically all went well and now I'm convalescing. It's frustrating not being allowed to do anything. I feel like I could, and know that as soon as I pick something even slightly heavy up I'll move in a funny way or slip and bust open the scars or something.

You really are an unlucky fucker eh? Everything that could have gone wrong has. By the time this is over with you'll have forgotten what it's like to eat. Hope it all gets sorted out soon.

DROC
4/5/10 8:34 PM
shootfightermike
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

with the bitch leavin?

i will grill like 5 nights a week
4/5/10 11:36 PM
shootfightermike
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
4/6/10 3:09 AM
droc

Good work Mike

DROC
4/9/10 7:26 PM
Chainbelt

droc - Chainbelt, I updated the original thread, basically all went well and now I'm convalescing. It's frustrating not being allowed to do anything. I feel like I could, and know that as soon as I pick something even slightly heavy up I'll move in a funny way or slip and bust open the scars or something.

You really are an unlucky fucker eh? Everything that could have gone wrong has. By the time this is over with you'll have forgotten what it's like to eat. Hope it all gets sorted out soon.

DROC

I'm feelin good overall. Just still waiting to eat and have a few more procedures done to a pancreatic duct. But could be worse...i could be in a lot of pain or sickness. Like I said, moslty lately I'm feeling healthy...hope it ends up well. Cannot wait to get my grub on. best wishes on your health.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.