UnderGround Forums

SurvivalGround >> Just stocked up on some non perishables

3/5/09 1:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rolijuju
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read on here that places were selling out of ammo. Didn't really believe it would be true here in Arkansas but the local Wal Mart is out of stock on almost everything. I have enough to defend myself and hunt for over a year at the min at least. I bought mostly things that are in our diets already, lots of canned goods, rice, pasta, soy sauce, veg oil, etc. Spent about 300. Havn't gotten to the soap or the water thing yet. I'm looking into some barrels to store run off water in. For toliet water and to have water to boil.

My question is, can someone who has done the research suggest a solar pannel set up so I can run my fridge if I lose power? I'm a total noob.
3/5/09 4:17 PM
rolijuju
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool. I've really got to take the time to educate myslef on this stuff. I'd like to have a cabin one day so that would be a double benefit!
3/5/09 5:30 PM
kanotoa
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bought the same system yesterday. My wife was like WTF?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.