UnderGround Forums

SurvivalGround >> Meth zombies

3/7/09 1:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kanotoa
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On Kauai we have a pretty high percentage of meth use. These people can be scarey because their thought process can seem barely human at times. We had a few brutal murders where husbands stabbed their wives to death. There are also a bunch of unsolved murders.

I never felt a super strong meth addict. I had to take an addict down one time and I was disapointed but I have heard stories of huge men unable to hold down 140 pound wirey guys.

I have also heard that they have zombie like imperviousness to pain. If you were a Jiu Jitsu stud and you put and armbar on a meth zombie...
3/8/09 3:06 AM
armlok
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

imo choke, high heartrate = faster oxygen debt ko.....or neckbreak.

stomp their knee or ankle old-school cop style. you break that shit and they lose mobility to keep coming at you.
3/8/09 12:50 PM
kanotoa
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with a RNC. An armbar will only get a chunk biten out of your leg. Guard work will get you a chunk bitten out of your neck.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.