UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> sark securities?

3/10/09 8:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sparkinson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any one ever heard of sark securities. I have finally convinced my dept to send me to dt school. Would really like to go to Tony Blauers Spear course. I'm a cop in Pa, and now these sark guys are putting on a class. My Lt got wind of it and asked what I thought about them. Went to their website and I am not feeling it, too commercial. Tried searching for reviews, but couldn't find anything. I have been boxing and doing bjj for about a year and a half now, don't want to waste my time and depts money. I went to a state police course and it was a joke.
3/16/09 7:58 PM
TacFighter

Never heard of them but you got nothing to lose if the dept. is paying for it.
3/17/09 11:08 AM
sparkinson

Usually I would agree, but if I go to this I garuntee I will not be going to Spear. The class is 2 days long for $400 dollars, seems a little steep, I'm sure I could pick up a few things, but it surely would not be in structor level in 2 days. I think mma seminars, by big name guys r cheaper than that.
3/20/09 10:29 PM
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sparkinson....

DPTS will be having an instructor course in NE Indiana within two months. Not as commercial as SPEAR, but I know it will be a good program and only cost about $250 for 3 day program, 5 days Instructor class add $150. Their web site will be up soon, you can get more infor there when they get it posted.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.