UnderGround Forums

Pinoy UnderGround >> UFC 96 aftermath with Vera and Munoz

3/10/09 11:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MissRARA
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/10/09 11:34 PM
IMMAE.tv, Partner

Hoy Pare!

I wanted to share with you all what we all did after the fight.

I'd post the whole blog in here but it's such a FRAT.

"Ed Clay ordered a round of Jack and Coke for everyone. We all put our cups up in the air to the Celebration of Brandon's victory. After that Mark Munoz walked in too. I said hi to his wife and then gave Mark a long comforting hug and he goes "Man Rara..." with his head down. I said "its okay Mark, this isn't it for you. Your career just started. I have faith in you and your fans do too." he thanked me and then Brandon was talking to him in Tagalog telling him to keep his head up, etc. Everyone was snapping photos from every direction. I had to make sure I got one with my boys. Especially a Tracy Lee photo :) Then Lloyd Irvin comes with a round of Mimosas and handed them to everyone. Brandon yelled "Munoz!! Get over here!" and handed him a Mimosa. We all grabbed our cups and Brandon said "To new beginnings", referring to him and Munoz. :)"

http://www.missrara.com/2009/03/ufc-96-saturday-night-aftermath-with.html
3/11/09 1:53 AM
EKPOGI
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think the obvious reason Mark lost because he went from nor-cal and moved to so-cal.see what happens when you leave the bay?
3/11/09 11:51 AM
FearMir
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EKPOGI - i think the obvious reason Mark lost because he went from nor-cal and moved to so-cal.see what happens when you leave the bay?

LOL..see what happens!!

3/11/09 3:17 PM
PTM2020
1101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easy fellas.   lol

but seriously, though why did he leave Uriah and his Norcal training camp?    I'm sure Guymon is a good trainer and stuff but Munoz was already in a good place.

bakit ba ganyan?

3/11/09 3:45 PM
MissRARA
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IMMAE.tv, Partner
Munoz moved to Socal because of his family. His wifes family lives in OC and if Munoz wanted to continue his MMA career he needed help with his 4 kids. That's why they moved to Socal.
3/11/09 3:56 PM
PTM2020
1101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ahhhh
3/11/09 4:49 PM
FearMir
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We just wish Mark would have spent a couple of weeks up North for some extra Muay Thai training for this camp in S.F. :(

Mark still has a good camp.  Guymon, Gracies, and boxing. 

He'll be back for sure.

3/11/09 11:23 PM
EKPOGI
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so the obvious two faults here for Mark losing are

1.Fearmir suggesting this fight for Mark's debut on which Joe Silva saw here on PG and booked.

2.the move from the bay Norcal to socal.
3/12/09 1:45 AM
PTM2020

Joe Silva definately lurks the PG imo.

*waves hello to Joe Silva*

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.