UnderGround Forums

SurvivalGround >> Survivalground book trading club

3/11/09 2:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kanotoa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a few books that might interest some people here, if anyone has books related to this forum lets trade.

I finished Gerald Calente's Trends 2000. Book is in excellent condition.

I just got John R. Lott's More guns less crime. I haven't read it yet but I'll offer it here when I am done.

I'll send the book priority if you do the same cause media mail is fucking slow to Hawaii. I'll look around if I have other books you guys might like.
12/27/11 12:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KidJustice
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been downloading books and making copies of stuff I have. My biggest fear is being in a SHTF scenerio and not have the technical knowledge necessary to do many things.

I've never been a "grease monkey" and my knowledge of combustion engines and stuff is lacking so I have been collecting old engine repair manuals.  I've also collected some good stuff on farming.

Some of the new stuff i've been reading deals with indoor gardens and grows. If we get a scenerio like yellowstone exploding you can forget about any good outside crops for at least 2 years.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.