UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Do women sit around talking about their guys cack?

6/6/09 8:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CavemanDave
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/06/09 8:20 AM
Punchatoula - Size DOES matter. Sorry boys.

Guys who don't have a lil winky problem already know that, because their women can be strait-up about it.

6/10/09 3:41 PM
BlackJesus
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I keep trying to get the wife to tell the girls at work about my cock. I think see know if they find out how big it is they will want to suck on it.
6/10/09 3:44 PM
Stronghold
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

English, BJ, try using it :)
6/11/09 10:56 AM
YumYumPandaburger
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/02/09 5:10 AM
8/18/09 3:26 PM
Atecexa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i had a black girl tell me one time she thought my cack was a little too big for her. she put her hand around it about an inch below the head and said "i love it when they stop right about here but i think i can still get the whole thing in my mouth" and proceeded to deep throat it like a champ...one of the best bj's of my life up to that point. and after the sex was over she said had never had one that big and really liked it

sorry little guys...size does matter. if youre tiny marry an asian woman
8/20/09 2:48 PM
Combat Vette
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Punchatoula - Size DOES matter. Sorry boys.

Size only matters to whores with pussys the size of Campbells soup cans. *Inserts summer sausage* Can you feel it yet?
8/20/09 5:22 PM
Atecexa

^^^ rhetoric spoken by angry inchers
8/20/09 11:24 PM
ilovetortillas
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i daydream about it...

even at night
8/21/09 3:18 AM
YumYumPandaburger
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ACtually I know for sure women do talk about your cocks with their female friends.

My wife once ordered a shitloads of condoms, all different varieties, from the internet as she decided to stop with the pill for some time. We tried all types, and the only ones that I foudn comfortable were the xl ones (not trying to brag here, my cock went limp to easily from the regular sized ones, even though they didn't tear or anything when I put them on).

She clearly discussed with one of her female friends because between the two of them they managed to arrange a condom swap (we got all the xl's that the friend had, she got all our regular ones).

So yeah they surely do talk about cock, probably only about cock and fashion.
8/21/09 8:24 AM
Combat Vette
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atecexa - ^^^ rhetoric spoken by angry inchers

lol.... Whatever you say Mrs. Campbells.
8/21/09 11:42 AM
NeckCranks
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't worry little guys, big cocks can be tough at times. For instance, i can't do a lot of positions i like because I bottom out. It can be aggravating.
8/22/09 10:00 AM
Stronghold
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same here, dude.
8/22/09 1:43 PM
NorthernHospitality
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cthlcschlgrl -  Of course we do.

Sometimes we even share pics and laugh at them.
lmfao

8/25/09 3:26 AM
ArmbarCity
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cthlcschlgrl -  Of course we do.

Sometimes we even share pics and laugh at them.

This

...with and without laughter. Depends on the cack
8/28/09 10:18 AM
Stronghold

**Note to self: only allow pics to be taken of Pepe' next to a metric ruler**
8/28/09 10:58 AM
CavemanDave
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stronghold - **Note to self: only allow pics to be taken of Pepe' next to a metric ruler**

This is wise.  My penis is 18.5 and 15.5 around!  That just sounds fucking enormous doesn't it?  Leave out what demoniation you measured it in and you sound godlike.  I think this is how the OG has always done it though.

Except Xtina..she's a fucking stallion.
8/28/09 5:45 PM
Atecexa

"Atecexa - ^^^ rhetoric spoken by angry inchers

lol.... Whatever you say Mrs. Campbells.
You have ignored this user."

wha?? that didnt even make sense

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.