UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Logan Stanton nip slip

3/14/09 8:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChicagoTom
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she almost looks like that chick who married a brady
3/14/09 8:14 PM
ChicagoTom
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got nips?
3/14/09 8:16 PM
aissa
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChicagoTom....I'm on a Mac....which you would assume would make it easier...maybe this is just a testament to my being a bit of a slack-jaw.......but anyway.....i think that image getting posted was more luck than my understanding of how to post images on here:)
3/14/09 8:16 PM
aissa
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes she does....have nips:)
3/14/09 8:17 PM
ChicagoTom

lol. Im on a mac too.  Not to take away from the nips...but I sure love my mac
3/14/09 8:19 PM
aissa

Yeah....i'm lost on a pc
3/14/09 8:25 PM
ChicagoTom

3/14/09 8:29 PM
aissa

no doubt Logan is a beautiful girl & as, has been mentioned on here before....compared to Arianny ....& Edith....she looks like a rail......but she has a hot body.....
3/14/09 8:29 PM
aissa

Edited: 03/14/09 8:29 PM
it must be all the coffee, all these double posts
3/16/09 4:14 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does ZUFFA have an anti-BUTT hiring policy for these girls ?
3/16/09 4:57 PM
Blmfighter
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see any pics, I will check again when I get home.
3/16/09 5:30 PM
fightmagjohnny
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight! Magazine, PR Director
 Chicago Tom-  I am glad that you purchase our mag!  Really I am...but I am a little worried about what you do at work. LOL

Logan had an amazing shoot and I feel that it was one of our best spreads.  I wasn't the biggest fan when she first came on the scene, but to see her in person and to see how her pics turned out in our Magazine....the girl is gorgeous....and very down to earth.

As for the slippage, it was by accident.  Even my girlfriend and I had to stare a while at the pic to find it...and for some reason...the way you took the pics, shows it a lot more than it actually appears in the magazine.  Which leads me to my question....with us having to strain an eye muscle to find that...how did you so quickly pick that up!? 

Anywho, I am sure that Logan with her fashion background has been poked and prodded at from many adoring guys...(Through the pages of a magazine)....I am hoping that this does not steer away from the fact that this was an excellent shoot and Logan is a jaw-dropping beauty.

Tom...you're a riot and I really appreciate the thread and the fact that you have our magazine!

I will send more out to you to give to your friends for your attentiveness to our feature ladies.
3/16/09 6:02 PM
JoeHurley
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posting threads like this without pics should be grounds for an asskicking.
3/17/09 1:31 AM
ChicagoTom

fightmagjohnny -  Chicago Tom-  I am glad that you purchase our mag!  Really I am...but I am a little worried about what you do at work. LOL

Logan had an amazing shoot and I feel that it was one of our best spreads.  I wasn't the biggest fan when she first came on the scene, but to see her in person and to see how her pics turned out in our Magazine....the girl is gorgeous....and very down to earth.

As for the slippage, it was by accident.  Even my girlfriend and I had to stare a while at the pic to find it...and for some reason...the way you took the pics, shows it a lot more than it actually appears in the magazine.  Which leads me to my question....with us having to strain an eye muscle to find that...how did you so quickly pick that up!? 

Anywho, I am sure that Logan with her fashion background has been poked and prodded at from many adoring guys...(Through the pages of a magazine)....I am hoping that this does not steer away from the fact that this was an excellent shoot and Logan is a jaw-dropping beauty.

Tom...you're a riot and I really appreciate the thread and the fact that you have our magazine!

I will send more out to you to give to your friends for your attentiveness to our feature ladies.

Lol. Well, I must be honest.  Before work that morning, I check the mailbox and found the latest issue of fight. My first reaction was- "thank god the curse is over" with regards to the cover fighter losing. I guess its been over for a while now (mir, torres) etc.. 
Then I could wait to get to the residential facility I work at for disadvantage youth, to bust it out and read while the kids are at school. While browsing the mag, I came across Logan (who i saw the week before @ 96 and she didn't look that amazing). Well, she was stunning in your spread.  While gazing the shot on page 40 (yes I have a gf), I scanned down at the outfit and out jumped the nipple. At first i thought I was seeing things so I asked a coworker and he confirmed. 

I thought it was probably an accident and that is why i made this thread. After making the thread- it got mad hits in a short period of time with single, enraged men who were devistated at the thought of this thread without pictures (rightly so). 

So i snapped some with my iphone, sent them to OrginalTuffer, and he posted. The rest is history- and by history I mean disappointed posters who were expecting a fully exposed titty with saucer plate nips.  

While you say the nip slip was a "mistake", I say "thank you"

Awesome fucking magazine. Best investment of the year for sure!
3/17/09 1:59 AM
xakx

ttt
3/17/09 3:10 AM
GenericAmerican
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nipple slip Pictures, Images and Photos

Nipple slip Pictures, Images and Photos

Nick Nip Slip Pictures, Images and Photos
3/17/09 8:46 AM
disbeliever
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/17/09 1:56 PM
fightmagjohnny

Fight! Magazine, PR Director
ChicagoTom - 
fightmagjohnny -  Chicago Tom-  I am glad that you purchase our mag!  Really I am...but I am a little worried about what you do at work. LOL

Lol. Well, I must be honest.  Before work that morning, I check the mailbox and found the latest issue of fight. My first reaction was- "thank god the curse is over" with regards to the cover fighter losing. I guess its been over for a while now (mir, torres) etc.. 
Then I could wait to get to the residential facility I work at for disadvantage youth, to bust it out and read while the kids are at school. While browsing the mag, I came across Logan (who i saw the week before @ 96 and she didn't look that amazing). Well, she was stunning in your spread.  While gazing the shot on page 40 (yes I have a gf), I scanned down at the outfit and out jumped the nipple. At first i thought I was seeing things so I asked a coworker and he confirmed. 

I thought it was probably an accident and that is why i made this thread. After making the thread- it got mad hits in a short period of time with single, enraged men who were devistated at the thought of this thread without pictures (rightly so). 

So i snapped some with my iphone, sent them to OrginalTuffer, and he posted. The rest is history- and by history I mean disappointed posters who were expecting a fully exposed titty with saucer plate nips.  

While you say the nip slip was a "mistake", I say "thank you"

Awesome fucking magazine. Best investment of the year for sure!
Thanks boss....I still haven't stopped laughing from your response.  I am glad that we have you as a reader!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.