UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> charles "mask" lewis

3/14/09 2:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The real lorenzo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not too much to say other than we miss charles in a big way.  Really hit me and Dana hard.  He was always a 10+!  HAPPY MOFO!  Gotta give him huge credit for what he accomplished and that he was insanely LOYAL! to th UFC.  Miss those nutty texts he sent me everyday.  Believe me when i say that charles will live FOREVER in the UFC!  Just wait and see.
LJ

3/14/09 2:15 AM
T.Jay Thompson
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/14/09 2:15 AM
 He always said great things about you guys....

Gonna miss that guy... 

And welcome to the UG.....KKM
3/14/09 2:16 AM
Magnetic
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnetic Marketing Associates, President
good stuff

RIP
3/14/09 2:17 AM
The real lorenzo

whats up in the islands tj?  had a great time filming primetime for bj/gsp.  thanks for all the help.
3/14/09 2:19 AM
beerbelly
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tag
3/14/09 2:19 AM
T.Jay Thompson
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got a new little show.....KINGDOM MMA .  Mayhem headlines April 18th.  Fuel up the jet!  lol

You should have seen how many people in Hawaii were wearing TAPOUT today.  I think 10% of kids at my daughters highschol knew what was up.  Awsome to see.
3/14/09 2:22 AM
The real lorenzo

Tapout everywhere in vegas too.  Im soo ready to fire up the g stream and come and hang out!.    I need a tan!
3/14/09 2:26 AM
KenP

MMAagents.com, Sports Agent

Lorenzo welcome to the UG and a fitting time you chose to post.  We all owed a debt of gratitude to Charles. 

3/14/09 2:26 AM
T.Jay Thompson

iconsport@tmail.com if you need anything. 

later.
3/14/09 2:27 AM
The real lorenzo

Charles did more for MMA than anyone. Tireless!
3/14/09 2:27 AM
CindyO

I never thought I'd see Lorenzo actually post on the UG=)

Cindy
3/14/09 2:28 AM
KenP

And TapouT is everywhere out here in Finland too.  I am here for Freedom Fights.  It is amazing how the guy selling shirts out of the back of a truck a few years back touched people all over the world in such a short period of time.  It is hard to really put what was done with the brand and the sport into perspective. 

3/14/09 2:30 AM
macman1000

Edited: 03/14/09 2:30 AM
 Any tributes planned for him at UFN Lorenzo? This guy definitely deserves it man.

3/14/09 2:34 AM
The real lorenzo

I check out the ug every day of my life.  This put me over the top and i just had to let some shit out.  I love CHARLES, the most upbeat badasss mofo ive ever met.  For all the success me and DANA have had my man mask was right with us with on every step!  give him credit for being a MARKETING GENIUS!
It has hurt the UFC family bad..........................................................!

3/14/09 2:38 AM
tumn

Will Versus have a Tapout marathon of the show? Nice to see all these threads for him!
3/14/09 2:39 AM
The real lorenzo

Macman 1000 Mask will remembered in in the UFC forever just wait and see.
3/14/09 2:41 AM
CindyO

The real lorenzo - 

I check out the ug every day of my life.  This put me over the top and i just had to let some shit out.  I love CHARLES, the most upbeat badasss mofo ive ever met.  For all the success me and DANA have had my man mask was right with us with on every step!  give him credit for being a MARKETING GENIUS!
It has hurt the UFC family bad..........................................................!

Did you see Crooklyn's thread (TapouT Radio's Tribute Line for Charles "Mask" Lewis) stickied on the left? It would be nice if you could make a few comments on behalf of the Zuffa family.

Cindy
3/14/09 2:42 AM
KenP

Edited: 03/14/09 2:43 AM
That he was.  But even more so he was just such good people.  Giving to the core.  If he ever had a bad day he nevr showed it never said no to us when we came to him for help for a fighter.  They broke the mold when they made him.  I hope there will be a space for him in the shadow of the UFC for generations to come.  He would be a fitting icon for the sport to rally around and you hold the power to make his image live forever.  

It really is fitting that you chose to move from lurker here on the UG to poster in his honor. 
3/14/09 2:42 AM
The real lorenzo

Did not see that
3/14/09 2:43 AM
macman1000

Great stuff Lorenzo and i know you's will make him smile up there. Very classy people at Zuffa and good luck with everything!
3/14/09 2:56 AM
The real lorenzo

Tough to explain.  Charles was one of the pioneers.  Can you imagine chuck sleeping on his couch in the lean years!  We all have to remember the beginning of this shit!  Mask was always there for everyone!
3/14/09 3:00 AM
ChicagoTom
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome to the UG lorenzo. It's nice to have you here posting! Thanks for sharing your opinions on Mask. Every event I went to, I have seen him there interacting with fans and friends. 

3/14/09 3:13 AM
Crooklyn
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, DIESEL
CindyO - 
The real lorenzo - 

Did you see Crooklyn's thread (TapouT Radio's Tribute Line for Charles "Mask" Lewis) stickied on the left? It would be nice if you could make a few comments on behalf of the Zuffa family.

Cindy

Thank you so much Cindy.  I don't know how to ever repay your constant kindness to me.  Just know that you are greatly appreciated.  <3
3/14/09 3:19 AM
CindyO

Crooklyn - 
CindyO - 
The real lorenzo - 

Cindy

Thank you so much Cindy.  I don't know how to ever repay your constant kindness to me.  Just know that you are greatly appreciated.  <3

Aw shucks, girl!  I know... and so are YOU!

*hug*

Cindy 
3/14/09 3:31 AM
The real lorenzo

I dont care what people think/say charles was in this mma world before anyone.   He is the true pioneer and it hurts that he is gone!  Everyone needs to know!   I met charles in 2000 and i truly believe if i had not been infected by his entreprenerial spirit for the next 3 years i might have quit (SERIOUS).   HE MADE US BELIEVE! and UFC iS alive!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.