DueceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The real lorenzo - 

top of the fighter entrance

very simple....very cool
4/2/09 8:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Eikon
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched the segment again. very, very good.
4/4/09 8:06 AM
QUENTEN

EliteFightCompany, Tristanandrews04
Classy
4/6/09 6:45 AM
dudley
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
4/6/09 1:54 PM
Humboldt JuiJitsu
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
13fingers - "No he didn't. Get a life."

Is respectful?

You hush

Pav did chase him away. Repeating over and over his rediculous attempt to get a word with Lorenzo.

LOL! No babe, he didn't=)  If you take a moment and review the thread you'll see that Lorenzo ignored KP's posts and made 3 additional ones himself (addressing comments from other members) before logging off. Ken was merely a gnat -- far from mattering enough to run Lorenzo off of the board.

MB was right about this and you were wrong, soooo... hush;)  Lorenzo isn't going anywhere.

Cindy

Typically I do not like being wrong. I too accused Pav of running him off. I am glad to see how wrong I was.

Lorenzo, thanks for stopping by and hanging out. It is awesome that you take time out of your busy schedule to make yourself available to us as fans. I unfortuantley will miss the opportunity to ask the man himself, but I appreciate you being here none the less.

Friday nights are usually spent with my sons. They are too young fo the UG (lord knows I have subjected them to enough in their short lives - I am not going to introduce them to this place), so I unfortuantely will miss the Q&A's with the HNIC.
4/7/09 1:42 AM
ChicagoTom
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/7/09 1:42 AM
ChicagoTom
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rest in peace Mask
4/7/09 5:38 AM
CindyO

ChicagoTom -  

Tom, that's so sad :(

Cindy
3 days ago
BirdWatcher
598 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Interesting posts considering whats going on in MMA today are from Ken P at the top of page 2 and and Shoman half way down page 2.

2 days ago
CindyO

BirdWatcher -

TTT

Interesting posts considering whats going on in MMA today are from Ken P at the top of page 2 and and Shoman half way down page 2.

What do you mean?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
2 days ago
BirdWatcher
598 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
BirdWatcher -

TTT

What do you mean?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
This is one of the statements I referred to

"I always believed there is a negotiable resolution to everything if everyone is rational. Someone wiser then I told me that the true test of a business relationship is not during the early struggles but rather when things are going really well."

I haven't been here long so I'm sure I can't appreciate the full context of what he meant but its a great line. The other statement was shomans comment on unity.

This legal battle going on will change the game forever regardless of how it all plays out. The MMA community has expanded exopentially over the years but at the core I bet its still a small tight group who all came together through their love of MMA. As time goes on and the group grows many lose focus in what its about and how the sport brought so many together. Unfortunately sometimes it takes a tragedy for people to take a step back and make a better effort to be civil and be more open minded to the view of another.

I'm not going to get into who I think is right or wrong with the legal issue but the two opposing sides are causing people to make serious accusations towards each other on a personal level which is going to cause a major divide in this community.
What will the next tragedy have to be before people can put things back into perspective as to what drew them to each other and say we both want what's best for MMA even though we won't don't agree on the path.

I don't know, maybe I shouldn't have bump this. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.