UnderGround Forums

Football Ground >> 2009 MLS Season

3/31/09 6:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Extendo
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Columbus Police Officer spraying himself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPs7GFLzx_Q
4/1/09 6:12 AM
invalid
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lmao!

Columbus' finest, folks!
4/3/09 8:14 AM
invalid
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There wasn't enough hash in the world that could dull the pain that was last night. What a fucking trainwreck.

Oh man :(

Can't wait to see the TFC - Seattle matchup this weekend. Seattle being away from home should be a wake up call.
4/3/09 8:21 AM
invalid

RyanWilcox -  nice goalie for the crew.

Thing is that he is usually very solid - led the league last year in wins and shutouts.

Last night he was not the same guy. Come on, Ricky Bobby! Shake and Bake!
4/3/09 9:34 AM
invalid

BTW, Freddy Montero is being investigated for... wait for it...

stalking a female

- he is reportedly "ill" and not traveling with the team this weekend

LOL
4/3/09 9:51 AM
Extendo
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just read that this morning as well. I've got mixed feelings whenever things like this happen for home games. On the one hand it definitely helps us, but I also really like to see solid players regardless of what team they play for.

Seeing Altidore clown our defense was one of the coolest things I have ever seen.
4/4/09 7:30 PM
Extendo

Fucking Seattle.
4/6/09 6:09 AM
invalid

And Chivas

:(
4/6/09 7:31 PM
Extendo

Hate what's happening, but it proves that MLS really is interesting. The whole league seems topsy-turvy right now.

Man, must Sigi ever be smiling. Glad I picked him as my fantasy league coach, but I can't dare admit it in my league. :)
4/7/09 8:32 AM
invalid

I know, it's like a personal kick in the balls as a Crew fan right now. My team has zero chemistry right now. None. Even though we pretty much have exactly the same team as last year, you can't help but notice how much of a stamp the fat man put on the team.

My Seattle excuse? They haven't played on natural grass yet lol

Yea, I'm just going to go with that.
4/9/09 9:30 PM
Fernando
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mls-rumors.net/2009/04/report-central-ohio-lawyer-wants-to.html
4/10/09 6:13 AM
invalid

Are you seriously going to that crap site lol
4/10/09 9:15 PM
Fernando
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its good for laughs!
4/13/09 1:14 PM
Extendo

Edited: 04/13/09 2:49 PM
invalid, any luck getting tickets for Toronto? Both our teams need the points so it should be good.

Also, will you be bringing her up with you?

http://209.85.62.26/5895/3/upload/p6495658.jpg
4/16/09 8:23 AM
invalid

lol - that cougar comes to every game. she went up last year, so bring some flavored vodka and you're set haha

Regarding the tickets, I'm not sure. My roommate is going, but I'm up in the air. My and two friends' birthdays are in the same week so we're planning a massive blowout. On top of that I'm dropping over a grand at Hell City Columbus on a chest piece.

Maybe?
4/16/09 10:15 AM
Extendo

lol, weird how all the TFC fans missed it or turned their heads for some reason.

I hear ya on the b-days and cash. Both my gf and I have them that same week as well. Anyway, let me know if you do come. And if you don't and your roommate wants some Toronto tips I'll help him out as well.
4/23/09 3:07 PM
Extendo

Oh the media...so we beat the undefeated Goats last night but all the press is about a couple idiots from Stony Creek chucking road flares.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/623324
4/23/09 8:12 PM
invalid

lol - pk and a red card against New York in the 2nd minute...
4/23/09 9:53 PM
Extendo

One great thing about the shitty MLS coverage in Canada aside from TFC games is that I am bound to learn Spanglish watching all these games online.

Damn, I really need Juan Pablos Angel to score tonight in my fantasy league dealy and I don't think it's going to happen.
4/24/09 4:47 PM
useless
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

invalid - lol - pk and a red card against New York in the 2nd minute...

haha yeah the clipped herc in the box
4/25/09 4:51 PM
Extendo

Well our coach just resigned. Back to Newcastle with his buddy Shearer maybe?
4/26/09 8:19 PM
Extendo

Cummins is looking AOK as our interim coach. Two back to back wins and top of the east.

Invalid, sorry about your last game. That was intense to watch, and Moreno's goal is a fucking classic!
4/27/09 8:28 AM
invalid

lol, man that was hilarious to see John Busch get embarrassed like that. Nothing seems to be going right for my team this year. I cannot even get upset over it lol

Oh, I guess I will be coming on the buses next weekend. Not sure what the itinerary is and all that but once I do I'll let you know. It's going to be fun!
4/28/09 11:40 AM
Extendo

That's great you are coming up. Do you guys know where you are staying yet?

I'll meet up for sure, and advise on where and where not to go depending upon how much trouble you are looking to get into.

Also, I know you are vegetarian so here is a list of veggie restaurants. Plenty of other great veggie fare at other spots I can recommend depending on what area you are staying.

http://www.blogto.com/toronto/the_best_vegetarian_restaurants_in_toronto/
4/30/09 7:48 AM
invalid

Ah thanks man!

I'm really not 100% where we're staying - some International Youth Hostel or the like.

I think the plan is buses leave Saturday morning and go straight to the game, then get dropped off at the hostel after and have Saturday night to do whatever.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.