UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> New tats .....

3/21/09 5:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lil Katai
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I currently have two tats right now. One on the upper middle of my back between my shoulder blades. Its a kanji nickname I was given a while back. Its kinda small but I have a couple moles on my back so they had to stay away from them. I also have kanji written down my right tricep from shoulder to elbow.

There are two more tats I really want to get but I dont know how I want them designed, where I want them, if I want them all seperate or to combined some of them.  The two new tats I want are my five nationality flags (Polish, German, French, Italian, Irish) and spreaded angel wings.

Can someone give me some ideas on what would look good and not tacky. I dont want to get anything real big but I also dont want to get anything real small either. My boyfriend isnt big on me getting any more tats but he said he would be fine with it as long as it looks classy.

I will try and get some pics up of my two current ones in the next day or so. 
3/24/09 2:18 PM
Yuki

put the flags on your ass and the spreaded angel wings on your spreaded 'angel wings'. ;-)
4/1/09 2:36 AM
Lil Katai

Why put the flags on my ass? Wazzz up Yuki!
4/2/09 10:02 AM
Yuki

Lil Katai -  Why put the flags on my ass? Wazzz up Yuki!

Why not? ;-)
4/12/09 12:40 AM
Lil Katai

Sorry I havent gotten the pics up yet. Just bought a house and havent had a change to do anything else other than work. Hopefully I can have them up in a couple days.

Yuki ... I like my ass the way it is.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.