UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> Kombat Zone - May 16th

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/21/09 6:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

May 16th, at the Classic City Center in Auburn Indiana. Michigan, Ohio and Indiana fighters will meet for a great night of action. CSF, Crows Nest, Primal Rage, Team Focus, Fighters United, Team Total Revolution and other teams are getting on the card. This will be the biggest Kombat Zone show ever!
3/22/09 6:16 PM
mortician
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Team Effort.
3/22/09 8:00 PM
xXFightFanXx
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is this gonna have the Hays vs. Wade fight?
3/23/09 5:31 PM
mortician
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hays by heelhook.
3/23/09 10:58 PM
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to have Hays -vs- Wade. But I was told by a third party tonight that Wade wants WAY TOO MUCH to fight. I have not talked to Justin, so if he sees this he can call me and we can try to work this out.

This fight will not sell any tickets, other than what Hays sells, but it needs to be done. I truly like both of these guys, but Hays is coming off a loss to Keyer, and he is PISSED!
3/23/09 11:39 PM
mmaXjunkie

Shire - I want to have Hays -vs- Wade. But I was told by a third party tonight that Wade wants WAY TOO MUCH to fight. I have not talked to Justin, so if he sees this he can call me and we can try to work this out.

This fight will not sell any tickets, other than what Hays sells, but it needs to be done. I truly like both of these guys, but Hays is coming off a loss to Keyer, and he is PISSED!

A third party lol well get to the source first! You hyped this fight up at first and now that you have team effort coming in and selling some tickets sounds like your putting it off again and again WTF
3/24/09 8:37 PM
Shire

I do want Wade -vs- Hays, I am just not going to pay out the ass for it. I have a budget, and if Wade can fight for a reasonable amount within the purse, we will work it out.
3/24/09 8:41 PM
Shire

Brian is not complaining about the purse amount at all, but I need to hear from Justin, so I posted here to get him to respond since he checks in hear a lot.

Like I have stated B4, Brian Hays fights, anyone. Justin is a little more picky, and seems to want the big money thing first. This says to me he only wants cash, not a good fight.

I am confident we can work this out.
3/24/09 9:51 PM
NO BS

Let's don't start the BS about Wade vs Hayes again. If you don't have the money to pay Wade, let's just drop it, concentrate on the other fights and make this a GOOD show!
3/24/09 10:45 PM
Shire

I work very hard to make each show a good one. Last time (Feb 21st) 5 fighters did not show and we had to work it out between fighters that were there, and wanted to fight.

This show should have about 20 bouts. Many people dont understand how hard it is to balance fighters, managers, vendors etc. Trying to make a better overall show sometimes takes money away from a paying for one fight. We are trying to help promote fight wear companies also.

To let you guys, know...Indiana will not probably have pro fights after July 1st, Unless they are a BIG show that can pay for Indiana Athletic Commission guidelines. I have been working with State law makers on the current Bill, but the boxing commission wants to govern all fights. However, after many hours of testimony, and input from some others, the legislators might back off regulating amateurs in Indiana.
3/25/09 3:55 PM
TrainJudo

We look forward to it and thank you all for the opportunity.

See ya all in May!

C.S.F.

TEAM EFFORT!
7/24/11 8:35 PM
The Internet's Final Boss
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the record, I wanted a billion dollars
7/25/11 4:01 AM
mortician

The Internet's Final Boss -  For the record, I wanted a billion dollars

That's a bit steep.
7/25/11 10:04 AM
The Internet's Final Boss
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mortician - 
The Internet's Final Boss -  For the record, I wanted a billion dollars

That's a bit steep.

I think I'm worth it.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.