UnderGround Forums

SurvivalGround >> Ammo prices never to go down?

4/4/09 1:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gregbrady
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want a Ruger Mini-14 but they have gone up a lot in price :(
4/5/09 1:40 PM
kanotoa
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahren_nhb -  I was going to sell mine to build another Saiga, and the local gunshop told me he would give me $350 for it.

I told him to keep his $350 and anything I might ever want to buy from there. He is one of the guys taking advantage of the market.

I might be interested
4/5/09 2:23 PM
kanotoa
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no problem, I don't think I would ever sell any of my guns either.
4/5/09 2:23 PM
kanotoa

Anyone ever use WOLF ammo? I know it isn't the best but it is cheap.
4/5/09 3:03 PM
Possible Human
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/05/09 3:03 PM
Sure. Like you said, it isn't the best, but it's cheap. I have about 700 rounds sitting around for my SKS's. I don't get anywhere near the same groupings as I do out of the same rifles with Barnaul.
4/5/09 10:19 PM
Dojosensei
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck I hate that. I picked up a KelTec PF9 simply because it is VERY VERY concealable, next to the Ruger LCP and other Keltecs, this would be my choice to carry. Ruger first because it is a bit smaller then the PF9. My father in law will be picking up my other PF9 on Thursday and I'll pick it up this weekend coming up. But...I picked up the other one because you just can't find them at that low a price anywhere. Picked it up for 249.99 and just couldn't turn it down even though I have another one. Another LCP on the way as well.

I ran into situations like that where I left, said, I'm going to do lunch, think about it and if I'm still compelled to buy it, I'll come back. Then came back and they sold it 5 minutes after I left. I hate that shit man.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.