UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> Test drove a C6 Z06

3/25/09 9:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Road Warrior Fin
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welp,

The decision of purchasing a C6 Z06 is coming sooner with the prices dropping everywhere.  I went to a dealership and test drove a 2006 Black Z06 with 15k miles listed at 52k (they are smoking crack).

The trade in values are now around 40k for the Z06.  I will find a Z06 for under 43k damn it.

I have to say - it felt like everything it was supposed to be speed wise.  I heard the ride isn't too comfortable but I would have to disagree - it felt very agile and had finesse.  The thing I noticed the most was what the weight of the car was, it felt light as a feather.  The heads-up speedometer was also something that I saw as very useful (It looks like the mph is right on the road ahead of you).

H/C/I for the z06 will net about 590 rwhp 520 tq :)))))))))))  
3/25/09 12:03 PM
Man in Block
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Compared to the GTO, the Z06 IS light as a feather, lol.
3/26/09 1:20 PM
Govnor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You rich bastard!

The one thing I'll say about the ride is that if it's your everyday car, you may want to spend more time in it, as everyone seems to complain about it.
3/26/09 1:23 PM
Mark1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ a ZO6 as a daily driver.

Mark
3/26/09 5:41 PM
Road Warrior Fin
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Govnor -  You rich bastard!

The one thing I'll say about the ride is that if it's your everyday car, you may want to spend more time in it, as everyone seems to complain about it.

Its my present to myself since I have two roomies that live with my and cover the mortage ;))

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.