UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Ricco Rodriguez in Birmingham

3/30/09 7:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lucian
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We did have one guy, Mike from a shool in Dothan (I cant remember the name) come and train, but he has trained with us before also. Ricco will be traveling and fighting for a few months but he will return and I will keep everyone posted. Andy Wang will also be in town to train with us in early June and I will post the dates for that as well. I will say that anyone will be welcome but we were near capacity this weekend so just try and stay in contact if you are interested and we will do our best to accomodate all our guest.
3/30/09 7:38 PM
maxcady

Lucian you are now a regular contributor to the forum, a productive member
3/30/09 8:34 PM
Hiza Geri

maxcady is starting to sound like williepep...
3/31/09 8:17 AM
Lucian

Edited: 03/31/09 8:33 AM
maxcady: Lucian you are now a regular contributor to the forum, a productive member

Lucian: I'm so happy ;)
3/31/09 4:39 PM
Lucian

We have a good bit of mat space, its just that we have classes 7 days a week and most people dont show up everyday, they are staggered. All of our students including some that only occasionally show up and 4 guests were there to train with Ricco, so it did get a little tight. Josh is a big guy but he moves very well for his size and has some good BJJ technique, he was definately not the reason for the space constraints. BTW there wasn't really a charge, we just asked that people who came help out with Ricco's gas money, all of our students chipped in as well.
3/31/09 5:26 PM
gorillagrappling

Edited: 03/31/09 5:26 PM
Counselor? Counselor? Could you be there? Come out come out wherever you are! I ain't no white trash piece of shit, I'm better'en you all!
4/6/09 2:35 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kkk

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.