UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Hey all, coming from 19D OSUT at Ft Knox

3/27/09 7:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hilnder12
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am on a weekend post-pass following the completion of my BCT portion of OSUT here at Ft. Knox just wanted to check in to one of my former proving grounds. Hope everyone is doing good, training is going great, I am loving it.
3/30/09 4:56 PM
JasonKeaton
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great Job! Have you done any combatives yet?
5/21/09 9:03 PM
Hilnder12

Edited: 05/22/09 12:57 PM
yea I am actually home on leave before I PCS to Ft Stewart, GA. The combatives that I learned at Knox was absolutely pathetic, we only did it two times and it was taught at barney speed and we basically only learned a guard pass I would never do, and some other BS
5/22/09 9:26 AM
JeffMiller

Hilnder12 - yea I am actually home on leave before I PCS to Ft Stewart, GA. The combatives that I learned at Knox was absolutely pathetic, we only did it two times and it was taught at barney speed and it basically only learned a guard pass I would never do, and some other BS

LOL -- what unit were you in?
5/22/09 11:09 PM
Legless

Hilnder12 - yea I am actually home on leave before I PCS to Ft Stewart, GA. The combatives that I learned at Knox was absolutely pathetic, we only did it two times and it was taught at barney speed and we basically only learned a guard pass I would never do, and some other BS

That's why it's called "basic" training. You will learn more and get better training when you get to your first duty station.
5/28/09 2:59 PM
osaewaza
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ the basic combatives.i went to knox in 89 to be a 19D. i hope all is going well.SCOUTS OUT!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.