UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> I AM 6...

3/29/09 1:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JBALL
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit!!!! Did you guys see the demon possessed girl on Paranormal State? The demon came back for some more in another episode.  I feel for Laura and her family. I couldnt imagine what they're going through.
4/2/09 11:49 PM
Ryan Wood
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude those people are such frauds. That family is clearly dealing with a lot of serious issues and seem to have watched one too many exorcism movies.

Paranormal State is decent entertainment but that's about it.
6/11/09 11:58 PM
JBALL
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Wood - Dude those people are such frauds. That family is clearly dealing with a lot of serious issues and seem to have watched one too many exorcism movies.

You mean issues such as an entity raping the girl in the bathroom? Or how about the time the entity dragged her down the clothes chute? Or how about the time the entity scratched her up in front of everyone? 

6/14/09 12:35 AM
Ryan Wood
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh man don't tell me you fell for that shennaniganry.
8/4/11 7:03 AM
QBBX51
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBALL - 
Ryan Wood - Dude those people are such frauds. That family is clearly dealing with a lot of serious issues and seem to have watched one too many exorcism movies.

You mean issues such as an entity raping the girl in the bathroom? Or how about the time the entity dragged her down the clothes chute? Or how about the time the entity scratched her up in front of everyone? 

sounds like we should do some DNA testing on these 'ghost' injuries; or perhaps looks for evidence right after of human intervention.

that show sucks.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.