UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> How do really obease people wipe their ass?

4/2/09 7:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CaptainBurma
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just gotta know! Like there's this really fat chick that hangs out with us. She's a friend of a friend, and he always brings her along! I don't have anything against morbidly obease people, but she's annoying as fack, and for a while now, everyone in our group has been wondering this.
4/2/09 9:43 PM
maui
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am not convinced that they wipe the shit pipe at all
4/3/09 1:41 PM
CaptainBurma
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^I know...right? I mean when they are at home, they could go all out with a toilet bowl cleaner, but if they gotta unload while they're out after a good buffet, how do they manage? Camon' there's got to be an answer, or maybe I should look to making money off this by making up a telescopic poop wiper!
4/13/09 7:24 PM
BIG IRISH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ken Lee - Maybe they don't do the reach around. Maybe they go for the reach under (i.e. between the legs)?

Dude, put some pillows around ur belly and try to reach that way, it dosn't seem like that would work to go in from the front. I herd that migets use the stick thing cuz of there short arms.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.