UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Is Lee Murray A Free Man?

4/5/09 12:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nhbMIKE
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard this rumor but cant find anything in google or his wiki. confirmed?
4/5/09 12:26 PM
themstiles
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/05/09 12:26 PM
very very very doubtful.

keep in mind this was the biggest bank heist EVER. if the supposed "mastermind" had been released, i think we would've heard about it.
4/5/09 12:54 PM
nhbMIKE
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ADCC_VET -
NWMA - i thought he was serving for a cocain bust in Morocco. did he get out?

From what i have heard he has been out for about 3 weeks and is in Morocco living large.

Reggie Warren Sr - Im friends with several people that know and used to train with Lee!

They are BOTH telling me that Lee has been out of jail and is still in Morocco for almost a month now!

WAR LEE MURRAY!!!!
4/5/09 1:11 PM
nhbMIKE

i said it was a rumor
4/5/09 1:14 PM
JOB
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should be extradited to England, and faced to stand trial for that robbery. If guilty, he should be sent away.. If not, then he can come back to MMA and earn a living.
4/5/09 2:08 PM
solidsnake
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FREE LEE!
4/5/09 3:09 PM
Reggie Warren Sr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/05/09 3:10 PM
 He is out! 

Did some time in Morocco for cocain charges and was released 26 days ago.....

And now he is back to living large in his Moroccan mansion

WAR LEE MURRAY!!!!

-OMA (tm)
4/5/09 3:12 PM
MTomlinson
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read on another thread that someone saw him in an airport near Morocco, so i'm pretty sure he's free now.
4/5/09 3:20 PM
Caspersghost

rumours, like he was an enforcer in protection rackets make me think he's a POS.
4/5/09 3:36 PM
ALK
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/05/09 3:41 PM
"And now he is back to living large in his Moroccan mansion"Mansion was seized, nice try though, he is still in jail awaiting his extradition trial, he has however served his time for the drug possesion. here's an exerpt from his facebook,

Lee "Lightning" Murray I have just spoken to Lee and he has asked me to say the following. these are his words, word for word:"I am more than sure that I will be getting judged here in Morocco but before that happens I will have to wait for the case to be finised in England first. Because there was a hung jury on the case last week it means that there will be a third trial possibly July/August time, we will find out the exact date this tuesday. I can't see getting a final judgement for my case until next year. as soon as I have any new news I will keep people informed. thanx for the support. Lee." January 10 at 8:39pm · Report

When he gets sentenced/extradited/released all mma websites/world news media/any fucking publication will be blowing up with stories, you (generally speaking, not directed towards anyone imparticular) would have to be pretty naive to think that he is out and the news story just flew under the radar.

This was the largest cash hiest in history and he has been dubbed the mastermind, if there was any news on a conclusion to his trials/extradition it would be all over the internet.
4/5/09 3:53 PM
TrainJudo

Being the mastermind of the largest cash heist in history is pretty fucking awesome, imo.
4/5/09 3:54 PM
hubris
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lee Lamrani Ibrahim Murray is a true hero
4/5/09 3:58 PM
ChuteBoxe39

TrainJudo - Being the mastermind of the largest cash heist in history is pretty fucking awesome, imo.

agree with you, that whole story is pretty fucking insane. i mean he is still a fucking criminal, but part of me wants him to be cleared of all charges and get away with it.
4/5/09 3:58 PM
Sadyv

hubris - Lee Lamrani Ibrahim Murray is a true hero

Nope. He'd punch your mother in the face for a buck.

Well, wait, maybe he is a hero then.
4/5/09 4:49 PM
BadRed

He's as much of a hero as the scumbag gang banger who breaks into the 90 year old ladies house, terrorizes her and then takes all her money and valuables. Even taking the nearly worthless, but sentimentally important, wedding band her late husband gave her.

That's Lee Murray on a bigger stage. A total waste of oxygen who deserves nothing more than a slow, painful death.
4/5/09 4:52 PM
BadRed

It amazes me how seemingly "normal" people can come out in support of someone like this. Do these same people openly state their support for the crooks in their area who steal from neighbors?
4/5/09 5:03 PM
donnybrook
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I live up here in Boston and no only do my neighbors state their support for crooks who steal from their neighbors, they ELECT them again and again! Er,ah, pour me another Chivas, and aah don't worry about that oldsmobile in the watah, there ahh is definitely not a dead woman in theahh.
4/5/09 9:03 PM
JOB
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of you guys are fucking tools. Seriously..
4/5/09 9:56 PM
Matthew Battle

I respect his crime. Nothing wrong with it.
4/5/09 9:58 PM
shmuckothemighty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the part where they kidnapped and terrorized a man and his family to get the money.

He's just like Hannibal from the A - Team

War Lee "I love it when a plan comes together" Murray.
4/5/09 10:00 PM
civilized minority

TrainJudo - Being the mastermind of the largest cash heist in history is pretty fucking awesome, imo.

not to mention, being stabbed in the head and heart just a short time earlier.
4/5/09 10:27 PM
Hemlock
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This isn't a victimless crime.

IF he did this, he should rot in jail for the rest of his life without paroll.
4/5/09 10:39 PM
ALK
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ Exactly, a man was kidnapped and his family was held hostage and people are idolizing him for this crime, which is absolutly disgusting. That kind of trauma can and does haunt those victims for the rest of their lives, that kind of act on another should not be commended.

Lee is a hooligan, no matter how you cut it. Sure he is charasmatic and was fun to watch fight, but that type of behavior should not be applauded.
4/6/09 2:04 AM
WoodenPupa
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Being the mastermind of the largest cash heist in history is pretty fucking awesome, imo."

I thought the Federal Reserve had the top spot.

*ba-dump*
4/6/09 12:07 PM
BadRed

nate91t - 
BadRed - It amazes me how seemingly "normal" people can come out in support of someone like this. Do these same people openly state their support for the crooks in their area who steal from neighbors?

Does it also amaze you that theres so many movies about bank robberies/heists/people stealing shit? Its a cool story, and i think most of us have had that bank robbery fantasy, Murray just went through with his.

No, that doesn't amaze me at all. Because in the movies there aren't real people with real lives and people who love and depend on them who are being harmed.

If someone took time and energy to "mastermind" a plan to break into your moms home, take her hostage, steal everything she worked so hard to earn and traumatize and scar her for life would you still be cheering him and holding him up as a hero? I doubt it.

Grow up and stop being so shortsighted.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.