UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> Can't find a job in the field :(

5/4/09 3:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Johnny Walls
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dcastillo - Too expensive.

I was thinking of just getting Implants.

LMAO - Great f'n answer!
7/8/09 11:07 PM
Dcastillo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UPDATE:

I finally got a job at processing firm handling foreclosure cases (not as a process server).

check it out http://gzprocess.com/
7/26/09 4:09 PM
JackShrimp

Did they read this thread as part of the background check?
7/27/09 3:24 PM
Subadie

to all of you who know all of these hot lawyers: you must have gone to a different law school than me !
7/29/09 11:09 PM
jclay

Dcastillo - Nah im too lazy to romoshop, fuck it.

Just know I was extra fucking drunk this night Just look at my eyes I wasnt there anymore dude. she had to steer me around for a bit lol. I recovered eventually and we had a good time.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2/l_12ee23336efea0672603c28d684a4767.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/14/l_595bd07cf6207ffe8f2aeef6946d33cf.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/10/l_c4b794b920fbc0b02732830e5a0c51a9.jpg

She is rocking the female lawyer hair bun of death (don't fuck with it)
7/29/09 11:17 PM
jclay

Unless you're a male criminal defense attorney and have a ponytail
8/10/09 8:30 PM
Dcastillo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Lol. My bosses wouldnt care. they party harder, pffsht they're millionaires for crying out loud... were the second biggest Process firm next to provest in Florida.
9/6/09 4:15 AM
gregbrady
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bachelor of Arts degrees are worthless. You should have just gone to a trade school or gotten an internship. You would have no student loan debts either.
10/8/09 8:45 PM
Dcastillo

Im getting a huge raise in December because I have my Bachelors, I'll probably be making enough money to move into a condo on south beach if it goes as projected. the rest of my co-workers except for 1 have Mickey Mouse certificates and Tech Degrees or just an AA. I did intern while going to school simultaneously one summer at an IT Staffing Corporation shadowing the CEO and COO. No I do not have any student loan debts, I had a partial scholarship (45%) that the state gave me for my grades in HS, prepaid college and for the most part I was always employed up until the time the economy went south. When needed my parents have helped me.

So to counter-point you.

B.As are definitely not worthless, trade schools and interning without an academic background does not make you an outstanding candidate for a job. And fuck your assumption of me having an outstanding student loan.
10/8/09 8:48 PM
Dcastillo

Oh and on another level, some bitches actually think your worth something when you mention you have a 4 year degree and an open ended career projection.

Paid + Educated + Financially Independent = Upper Tier Pussy Magnet (Given that you know how to use these attributes to your advantage)
10/8/09 11:48 PM
gregbrady
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

turducken - lol, what kind of low class girls are impressed by a 4 year degree?

South Florida trailer trash.
10/15/09 10:21 PM
Dcastillo

You fuckers totally ignore everything else I said and try to strawman me on a moot point. Something tells me your bitter.

You do realize all your hating is not gonna stop the reality of me making 50 large at the tender age of 22 next year (Which I confirmed today, YAY me).

BTW I'm getting 2 BA's this december (Dual Major) Ofcourse that does not count for shit in your pessimist downgrading hater minds.
10/16/09 12:53 AM
Dcastillo

By any means Im not rich at all, my parents almost lost the house this year too, and Im driving a pretty hooptie car right now while I save, pay bills and figure shit out. 4 years ago I was just another broke ass college student with no plan, its now im starting to figure it out. Instead of being bitter and lashing out at people, try to sort things out so you can mold a better reality. Its that simple. You have nothing to gain from taking it out others.
10/16/09 8:34 AM
Trust
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, the T&A factor in Miami/S. FL is pretty ridiculous.

But here's the thing, a lot of people who need attorneys happen to be women, and smart lawyers know this, and wouldn't hesitate to hire a good looking young guy, or at least one that is sharply dressed an has a little swagger.

10/17/09 7:17 PM
Dcastillo

I got both, I'd like to think.

But I'm doing ok now, the combination of process serving and what i make working in the office should def be well above 50k, Im just scared now of what I may do with the money, history shows Im not the best person with money and as far as investments go I'm clueless. Any advice in that area would be greatly appreciated.
10/17/09 7:18 PM
Dcastillo

Xtina -  wine tasting is harder than you'd think.

We all failed the first midterm, thank god he is dropping the worst grade lol.
1/3/10 4:43 PM
Dcastillo

Well in my classes for my major I get nothing but Bs and As and I think there is one C+ for god damn fucking Statistics w/ Measurement Analysis.

Next year Im focusing on studying for the LSAT.

Your correct I have to knock this one out of the park, but I have also heard if you have good networking within a school that you can possibly chicken sandwich your way at the very least, and I am decently connected at FIU.

Its funny, this board more or less has guided me since 9th grade through my college career and now my post grad. lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.