AcademicGround >> Worst Roommate Ever?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/6/09 10:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brabo Fett
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My roommate is a fucking slob.
-he drinks my beer
-plays video games literally all night from taking aderall, -has loud disgusting sex with his ugly girlfriend
-never does dishes,
-never cleans or takes out the trash,
-watches cartoon network when not playin videogames
-farts and burps consistently and loudly
-takes gross shits and does not wash his hands
-comments ont every motherfucking commercial about how it sucks
-tries to harmonize singing with all tv intros especially scrubs.
-fucking flips out on everyone and has a short temper
-does not chip in for groceries yet eats all the food.
-after anyone says anything even if not directed at him -will be like "what?" or "what did you say?"
-most annoying laugh

Can it get any worst?
4/7/09 12:57 AM
jiujitsumma
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It cannot get any worst.
4/8/09 9:49 AM
None So Blind
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, it could be worse - someone could be such a giant pussy that they let someone leech off of them like that without kicking the dude's ass and then throwing him out of the apartment the FIRST time he did most of that shit listed above....

Seriously - most of that stuff is just harmlessly annoying, but in all my time in college and grad school apartments, if someone did not chip in for food and then ate it, there would be an actual fistfight amongst the roommates. Very few people did it more than once. Likewise with the bad temper - if you're gonna run your mouth, be prepared to have someone try to close it for you sooner rather than later.
4/9/09 12:44 AM
Brabo Fett

i knew someone would just bring up just kickin his ass. he is really a huge bitch and is not athletic at all. so me beating him up actually harms my reputation. i don't wanna be the next guy up on bully beat down
4/10/09 7:55 PM
explodingboy

Was going to say, sounds like you have your next star of Bully Beatdown (as long as he doesn't mind auditioning first)
4/16/09 11:35 AM
groundfighter2000
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did his mom and sister stay at your place when they came to visit instead of a hotel room (yes this happened to me, in a goddamn college dorm, no they were not hot)
4/29/09 12:41 AM
wrestlerguy04
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/29/09 12:44 AM
I think I might have worse..maybe..
I had a girl fly in to visit me for I think was about 3 or 4 days..it was pre-arranged that my roommate would stay in our sweetmates' room so me and her could bump the uglies all night..so first night I stay at a friends apartment..second night we stay back in my dorm and me and her were watching a movie on a portable DVD player getting round maybe 830 9 and somehow him and I get into an arguement about gay marriage..I was against it he was for it saying why did it matter to me..so he had all of his shit in our sweetmates' and me and the girl were acting tired saying we were gonna go to bed..so he would get the clue and scadoodle..so what does that mother fucker do?? He shuts off the light and tv and gets in his bed and goes to sleep..that bastard..what pissed me off even more than that though is the fact that he had some ugly girlfriend in the beginning of the year and I waited in the hall for him to try and get some for probly about 3 hours..he actually texted me while she was there to pretend Im gonna go to a friends so he could try, unsuccessfully at that..now back to my story..we still bump uglies with him in the room but we were trying to keep quiet the whole time and so I couldn't hit it with the same oomph that I would have had he not been there..and I couldn't cum..I had a major case of blue balls..I hated that bastard..not only that but he stole our vacuum that we jointly paid for and some other stupid stuff..but I guess I got him back by taking his paintball gun and Biology and Chemistry books to sell for book buy backs..I hated that guy..I shoulda pissed in his orange juice.
6/21/09 4:08 PM
bam57bam
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel your Pain buddy!
6/23/09 9:39 AM
FastAndBulbous

Just get a new roommate or a new place to stay as soon as possible. It's pointless to try to change someone like that. Even if you could make him practice better hygiene, stop burping, and stop eating your food, he would still have 20 other shitty habits that piss you off.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.