UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Finally getting some new work done

4/7/09 8:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
invalid
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agh - it's been too long. Need to find the artist before my work day is up, but I've got it narrowed down so that I can go in and get them started on stenciling it up.

Getting a 50's style sci-fi robot holding and shooting a death ray with banner script saying Destroy the Humans! Gonna let the artist mess with it how he wants with nukes and bombs going off and blast backgrounds and whatnot, so it should be a fun piece.

Been itching really bad but didn't have any ideas what I want for the longest time, but now I have a ton of ideas but not enough cash to get them all as soon as I want lol

HighStreetTattoo.com
StainedSkin.com

Decisions, decisions.
4/7/09 3:25 PM
invalid
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, got set up for Friday at 3. Fuck yea, I'm excited. I just told him I wanted a 50s style sci-fi robot raining down destruction with a death-ray and it saying Destroy the Humans! lol

gonna let the artist do his thing with this haha

Oh, Dustin at HighStreetTattoo.com is doing it if you wanted to check him out
4/7/09 4:13 PM
Yuki
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol I like the concept!
4/8/09 10:11 AM
Fernando
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so you're going traditional style or modern look with a 50's robot?
4/10/09 7:16 AM
invalid

more traditional, but i have yet to see what he's drawn up for me. heading there straight from work
4/16/09 8:11 AM
invalid

DESTROY, DESTROY

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/invalid76/killbotver1.jpg

Sorry for the crap pic, but it's all I have. Almost half way done, still doing some background, and obviously the robot isn't finished. It was peeling pretty bad, but healing up nicely.
4/16/09 8:47 PM
1Adam12
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for invalid:
4/28/09 3:51 PM
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah!!!  Death Rays... bzshhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurt!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.